[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno... apparently there is an autobarn there?

honestly, i dont know villawood... im sure the people meeting there will work it out... there's going to be a number of people in their toyotas waiting around...

if there's an autobarn behind the villawood bunnings, go and park there... otherwise park somewhere else and go looking for other TOCAU people :P

i dunno... apparently there is an autobarn there?

honestly, i dont know villawood... im sure the people meeting there will work it out... there's going to be a number of people in their toyotas waiting around...

if there's an autobarn behind the villawood bunnings, go and park there... otherwise park somewhere else and go looking for other TOCAU people :P

Yeah there is :lol: its crap!!!!! :ph34r:

Hopfully it wont be full for parking there on sunday

:lol:

Ok guys, just some clarification:

AUTOBAHN IS IN THE SAME COMPLEX AS BUNNINGS

So turn into the parking lot as normal, just keep driving further into the carpark and past Bunnings.

And I'll almost guarantee my left testicle the carpark won't be full there... :ph34r:

Umm does anyone want to add me to the list??? <_<

Ill be meeting you guys at kiama since im only 20 mins from there

And it better not rain, i want my CAI in ala street install style (Thanks Dylan :D )

And it better not rain, i want my CAI in ala street install style (Thanks Dylan :D )

we'll make sure to get pics of it going in too

I'll bring a ground sheet in case the ground is wet :)

OK....everyone have channel 24 on their cb's on sunday...

meet somewhere in the villawood complex..

and if anything happens between tonite and then...could those with my phone number keep me in the loop as my internet at home is down atm and im currently looking for a new service provider...

thankyou....

and c u on sunday(if its not raining)

OK....everyone have channel 24 on their cb's on sunday...

meet somewhere in the villawood complex..

and if anything happens between tonite and then...could those with my phone number keep me in the loop as my internet at home is down atm and im currently looking for a new service provider...

thankyou....

and c u on sunday(if its not raining)

yep no worries george.........i'll ring u before sunday if anythings changes.............and if its raining i wont call u as i know i wont be going either.

we'll make sure to get pics of it going in too

I'll bring a ground sheet in case the ground is wet :)

As long as its not raining then we can put it in....Lets hope it goes smoother than my last attempt cause i dont want to limp home from kiama!!!

Is there a possible run through the bends to jamberoo from kiama or a run through the falls up to robertson then down macquarie pass??? If the cruise goes down macquarie pass a light lunch is a must otherwise the interior will wear it :lol:

It all looks good so far: :D :D :D

Sydney:

Sunday Fine. Mostly sunny.

City: Min: 9 Max: 17

West: Min: 1 Max: 16

Forecast for Sunday

Mostly fine. Chance of isolated showers. Cool to cold. Southerly winds.

Wollongong : Mostly fine. Min: 7 Max: 16

We'll be going up Jamberoo mountain rather then Macquarie Pass to Robertson (pies if anyone wants them :) )

then heading back through the Highlands to the Hume Highway. If anyone wants to go down Macquarie Pass from Robertson they can but for the Canberra guys I thought is better to go out through the Highlands. Anyone up for a game of cricket at Bowral Oval? :P

It all looks good so far: :D :D :D

Sydney:

Sunday Fine. Mostly sunny.

City: Min: 9 Max: 17

West: Min: 1 Max: 16

Forecast for Sunday

Mostly fine. Chance of isolated showers. Cool to cold. Southerly winds.

Wollongong : Mostly fine. Min: 7 Max: 16

thanks you mister new weatherman..................hehehe.....:P

becca and phill...........we will be leaving our house before 9:30.........please get here before then..............thanks

we'll grab a coffee or something at villawood while we wait for the hills crew.......:)

becca and phill...........we will be leaving our house before 9:30.........please get here before then..............thanks

we'll grab a coffee or something at villawood while we wait for the hills crew.......:)

No problemo. :D

What is your prefered time we get there? So were not tooo early with you guys still in your PJ's?

No problemo. :D

What is your prefered time we get there? So were not tooo early with you guys still in your PJ's?

hehehehee.................no way we will be in p.j's..............hehhehe the kids wake up when the sun comes up except today cause its raining and no sun came up...............hehhee

we'll be all ready by 9 for sure..............we'll be packing the car when u guys arrive i suppose...............hehhe

just come anytime before 9:30am i guess............hehehe

We'll be going up Jamberoo mountain rather then Macquarie Pass to Robertson (pies if anyone wants them :) )

then heading back through the Highlands to the Hume Highway. If anyone wants to go down Macquarie Pass from Robertson they can but for the Canberra guys I thought is better to go out through the Highlands. Anyone up for a game of cricket at Bowral Oval? :P

I always have a soccer ball in the car when i go for a picnic so we can always play a bit of the world game :D

I always have a soccer ball in the car when i go for a picnic so we can always play a bit of the world game :D

u'll have to fight my baby boys for it then...............hehehhee

that is if they see it........hehehe

NOTE: EVERYONE BRING AS MANY BALLS ( U KNOW THOSE ROUND THINGS U KICK AROUND............NOT THE ONES ATTACHED) AS U CAN.........IT'LL KEEP THE BABIES REAL QUIET............HEHHE

dylan where did u come from............i didnt even see u in here at the bottom................the guys are right ur such a spook always reading even when u dont post..............then bam u've posted................are u all at work?