Toyomods.net

ChArMs_RT142

I came across the site looking for coronas

They have meet ups and stuff aswell

Wondering if we should have a massive meet :D if there not stuck up im not being mean lol

Xoom im sure u know of the site

its not TOYMODS its TOILETMODS!!!~~

we had a meet with them when we went to the grear ocean road they came to our forum and told us to come and we arranged to go with them and meet up when we met up with them none of them came over and said hi or anything.... it was old skool vs modern all aussies just to tell u.. lolz so we went over and mingled but still there not really freindly.

even when we got to lawn or somewhere.. im not to sure but they where soooo freaken RUDE!!!! :angry:

we decided to spilt up with them and go our own way towards the great ocean road and after that we arrived to the place after GOR lol not sure where we were but when we came there they were taking photos of us and not talk to us either after all this when we went home motoman(dave) went on their site and checked out there cruise thingy and apparanty they put up our cars photos and said that we were "RICE".

so therefore they are TOILETMODS not TOYMODS not good sportsmen at all really asSwipes .

*BIg BreaTh* Steve, ;)

Not many of the Victorian guys are official Toymods members. A few are and they are pretty good guys. There are a lot of losers on the forum though, but it's been weeded out with the new registraion process and Reputation system.

The NSW group is the Official Club as they are registered in NSW. All the guys are awesome and the monthly cruises a lot of fun. Major events for the year include 2 Dyno Days, many WSID evenings and social events including mini golf, snooker/pool, Zone 3, go-carts etc.

They are the largest registered Toyota dedicated Car Club in the state.

In NSW there are a few who do not appreciate the newer models but, it only takes one cruise for them to be taught otherwise ;)

Most of the guys up here now love the Sportivos thanks to Dave and Myself and have a growing respect for the 2ZZ engine, but, like us, they hate the price tag :(

Wondering if we should have a massive meet :D if there not stuck up im not being mean lol

yeah im a registered member with them as well .... there are a lot more old school vehicles from the members their .... its just funny how all the new model guys have flocked to this forum ....

Used to be a member of the old forums but they rejected my membership application for the new forum for some unknown reason so I didn't bother trying again.

There were/are a few decent members but there are still alot of dickheads on the forum aswell...

Thanks for the replys guys i tried to register there wether or not i get excepted lol we will see ...

Guess theres good and bad in everything lol

by the sounds of some replies it sounds good ha ha

xoom Posted Yesterday, 01:32 AM

QUOTE(ChArMs @ Jun 1 2006, 01:43 AM) *

Wondering if we should have a massive meet biggrin.gif if there not stuck up im not being mean lol

yeah im a registered member with them as well .... there are a lot more old school vehicles from the members their .... its just funny how all the new model guys have flocked to this forum ....

Yeah i did see there was alot of older car owners on there.

Maybe its cause you's want a commune of ya own of newer cars ? lol i could be wrong though.

• 6 years later...