Todays top 10 posters:

RedLiner

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok! I would let you sleep here but i dont have any spare rooms.Infact i dont even have a spare room lol!

Have you spoken to bec? She shacked rob up im sure she could help you out too! :)

haha i dunno if im even coming yet!! but if i do i will prob stay with tom cos he offered first!!! and rob will be coming too so im sure he'll go back to beccas anyway so no room for me!!!

haha i dunno if im even coming yet!! but if i do i will prob stay with tom cos he offered first!!! and rob will be coming too so im sure he'll go back to beccas anyway so no room for me!!!

Oh ok so robs shacking up with becca and you with Tom! no worries toms not far from me at all!

and they all about 15 mins from mee................so i'm right in between.................yay party time!!

we have to order heaps of hot and spicy from kfc before they take it out again...........:D

penny is for sure coming on sunday guys so relax u can all meet her on sunday........

oh ok! I would let you sleep here but i dont have any spare rooms.Infact i dont even have a spare room lol!

Have you spoken to bec? She shacked rob up im sure she could help you out too! :)

ahhh cut it out Petey boi

Mikey.. u can always stay wid me if u want.. :)

i know u wanna stay at Toms more hahah

ahhh cut it out Petey boi

Mikey.. u can always stay wid me if u want.. :)

i know u wanna stay at Toms more hahah

cut what out?

if micky doesnt then rob will be!