Thankyou

Dead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggbert, Sportivo05, Mick0082, Micky_tee, OH848Y, CORZZA, blue_rola, blue_stivo, jimmy, Danz, banGn, goodboyz, 2bnvd, levinchiq, Sheldon, RO114, BigBum, Mello, MAP81, Charms, x-tarcy33, indcent, motoman, chompies, xoom, SuperDave...

I fixed it for you.

special-hug.jpg

I own a 2004 Corolla Sportivo. I joined this website and gained much knowledge from it and met people through it who have become GOOD FRIENDS. The one thing I will thank this website for is the fact that I met people through it who are genuine, like to have fun with their cars and are very open and graceful in nature.

Eggbert, Sportivo05, Mick0082, Micky_tee, OH848Y, CORZZA, blue_rola, blue_stivo, jimmy, Danz, banGn, goodboyz, 2bnvd, levinchiq, Sheldon, RO114, BigBum, Mello, MAP81, Charms, x-tarcy33, indcent, motoman, chompies, xoom...

To all of you, you are the reason I still to this day visit this website. The sharing of knowledge has come and passed, I know what it is I want and how to acquire it. The people are what bring me back. The rants we have, the ideas we share and most importantly the meets we have lift me in spirit.

I am an only child, but from the bottom of my heart you are all my brothers and my sisters and I don't know what I would do without any of you on here.

Rob

can we have another group hug please???

:wub: