Thankyou

Dead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep im with ya there :D

*red, red wiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee* haha is that 80's? oh well its old and i love that song

Yes it is 80's UB 40 sang that! :)

Old school all the way baby ;) ;) ;) Don't like alternate(much) heavy metal(no thanks), hardcore rap(idiots) but give me the classics all the way.

Tried and tested and stood the test of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then again I'm prolly a lot older than most of you and can remember the 70's and 80's :D :D

Old school all the way baby ;) ;) ;) Don't like alternate(much) heavy metal(no thanks), hardcore rap(idiots) but give me the classics all the way.

Tried and tested and stood the test of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then again I'm prolly a lot older than most of you and can remember the 70's and 80's :D :D

Hey! I listen David Bowie! He's 60's. 70's, 80's and 90's! lol

Shweet!!!! good taste!!!

Well I love a lot of older music as I can relate it to particular times in my life with what I was doing at that time(school etc) Prolly in the same way some of you do with the 90's to today:)

geez u want a list of music? how long u got rob? ahahaa... and after reading your list man, u dont wanna bum a ride with me to sydney, unless u bring your own music and if u did i'd probably kick u out 10 minutes in....

firstly, i love the old stuff too! 70's 80's and early 90's music rocks, so i listen to both 104.7 and 106.3 here (not just to listen to my sis ;))

other than that....

Matchbox 20

Powderfinger

Sugar Ray

Fall Out Boy

Switchfoot

The Fooies

Eskimo Joe

Relient K

Green Day

would prob be at the top of the list... apart from that... mostly everything else except metal rap and other stuff like that... blerg

oh and the new INXS album is awesome... go get it... if u dont already have it... yeah.... i think thats about it... for now...

i dunno but i really like michaels taste in music there...

Matchbox 20

Powderfinger

Sugar Ray

Fall Out Boy

Switchfoot

The Fooies

Eskimo Joe

Relient K

Green Day

ill second all of them...

mick that radio station you had on in the car when i was down there was a good station.. .they played nothing i didnt like...

Rob's taste in music:

Radio Station: None, if anything JJJ because they aren't commercial sellouts (except for Mick's sis lol)

Music Styles: Rock/Hard Rock/Alternative/Industrial/Metal/Black Metal/Death Metal

I'll have to play some Cradle of Filth in the car for you sometime Mick and make your ears bleed muuuuaaahahahahaha.

hahah good luck getting bleeding ears with micky's stock system!

this is tom btw... im at mark and mish's house - thir mate is tinting my windows...