POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys generally prefer performance whereas girls prefer appearance, so if the guys could fix up their appearance then maybe they will attract more attention.

well not all girls are that superficial..........*cough, cough*

i think every guy i have met her on tocau are great guys and their passion towards their cars is awesome......it shows they can care about something other then themselves. i would rather a man into cars and cars performance then a man into himself anyday !!!!

i think no bloke on here needs to change themsleves..........i think they need to find a chick with similar interests they can enjoy together. like chicks here on tocau they love their cars as much as them.

:D

Guys generally prefer performance whereas girls prefer appearance, so if the guys could fix up their appearance then maybe they will attract more attention.

well not all girls are that superficial..........*cough, cough*

i think every guy i have met her on tocau are great guys and their passion towards their cars is awesome......it shows they can care about something other then themselves. i would rather a man into cars and cars performance then a man into himself anyday !!!!

i think no bloke on here needs to change themsleves..........i think they need to find a chick with similar interests they can enjoy together. like chicks here on tocau they love their cars as much as them.

:D

interesting point...but as there is no set formula for love....i hope ur match making works.. :)

superthai - I think people are afraid of getting there feelings hurt, but you gotta take a risk every now and then

I dunno, i'm no love *** (which i know, he lives down my street and i'm mates with his son :P)

still looking and still interested, and i can cook! (not just slapping a pizza togther) but real proper food!

The way I see it is you must express yourself and don't worry about getting hurt. If you worry about that then you won't be moving forward, and will become stagnent. I've never had much luck with slapping a Pizza together (tried it once only), but I'm a good cook....I currently working as one. lol

Its the suspense that is killing everyone, hahaha

Cheers

I've chosen to do that. Not worry about being hurt. This girl I've been seeing has completely levelled my mind out. I actually feel comfortable with someone for once. My heart feels like it's going to leap out of my chest when I think about her. I never felt that way with my ex.

No No No...

the problem isnt the guys...its the girls...

they dont know what they want these days...

they are all looking for the perfect guy that doesnt exist..

get over urselves girls lolololol

ahem!!!!!!!

the problem is the men!!

they refuse to settle down............and women have a nesting instinct................they like the possibility of being able to settle with ONE man.

:P

i don't understand that either.

i think its more up to the individual and how strong ones relationship is i guess..........but u can't blame women for all relationship problems.........and i would never blame men entirely too..............it takes 2 to make a relationship work.

girls reject without getting to know someone..why?

never mind the girls that reject u before they know u.............they obviously not worth getting to know themselves. FULL PLASTIC AND SUPERFICIAL.

they give women a bad name.