Thanks everyone!!

Thanks for organising this AWESOME cruise. Hope everyone had a great time and got to know their rolla much better. COZ I DID :D

and THANKS to NOEL for taking the time out for pics and all. much appreciated! I can't wait to see the photos.

PS: we shoulda invited the 4AGE boys at the All-Toyota Fair to come along, too :P

Yep was a great day, thats for sure. The first time I have really given the car a hard time. Handles fairly well for stock, but too much body roll....... And tyres are crap.

I will be bringing my plans forward I think for some of the mods....

Peter.

Firstly HUGE thank you goes out to all of the people that came along on the Cruise (hungover or not)

It was a great day :D we started off at our meeting spot then we headed over to Toyota Headquaters, where we turned a few heads. Then we drove through Brisbane and went over Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious. Had a few photos (see gallery) then headed back over the mountains again and onto home.

Big Thanks go out to my mate Noel for taking a day out to take photos for us and coming along for some fun.

Was an experiance also for a few people who had never driven their Sportivos like that before :) a nice winters day 24deg and a mountain or two = BIG SMILES ALL ROUND :D :D :D :D

In total we had 10 cars :) not quite as many as the VIC cruise but we did ourselves proud I think.

Well done guys. The weather sounds a whole lot better up there then down here. We had to be content with 15 degrees and a little sun ;) But definitely the photos showed that you guys had a pretty good turn out for a cruise. We still need to work on that down here. But now that we had 15 cars for an "informal" meetup, we shall try to match you guys with a drive up Mt Dandenong or something.

Thanks for the inspiration guys! :D