[SYD] DRAG NIGHT 2 - WSID - Wed 12th July

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries i can use your steelies then? :)

i have a pair i got them when i did a spray painting course a few years ago u can use them if ya want :lol:

lol! Bill and if your time is broken are u gonna race then?

No if my time is broken i wont race. Because i knwo i cant really get any better then that with current mods. IF somone gets the time they will have more mods then intake and exhaust.

No if my time is broken i wont race. Because i knwo i cant really get any better then that with current mods. IF somone gets the time they will have more mods then intake and exhaust.

i guess we'll see on the 12th...

logically, if i get your launch, i should beat your time...

when you're racing almost exactly the same cars its all in the driver... you did what's basically a perfect launch, and you deserve your time... im just going for your launch now :P

no worries i can use your steelies then? :)

yes you can .... but I may still run ... so im gonna use 2 as well

common bill .. dont give up that easy ....

logically, if i get your launch, i should beat your time...

when you're racing almost exactly the same cars its all in the driver... you did what's basically a perfect launch, and you deserve your time... im just going for your launch now :P

no if you look at the slips if you get my 60footer you will be very close to 15.7ish. MPH does not mean anythign as a good launch will take u further down the track in first gear thus tad low MPH. I watched you launch and i think your already going pretty hard. just need to control the throttle more, dont flat foot the accelorator straight away, thats why you loose traction.

Plus it will be very hard to get a night liek that. So much rubber on the road and minus 5 hahahaa

I really hope you get it though. Then i will get my hd clutch installed and give it another try as i feel my 70,000k clutch doesnt liek the 6k changes :P

true that!! it better be as cold as the other night... although i dunno if i can handle being that cold :P

im really just hoping there's no rain... rain eats it...

oh and re: going to the city...

yes. and yes i will drive you in... and yes, you are all coming along... don't be pansys with your "oh but i have work the next morning" excuses... we've all had times where we only get 4 or 5 hours sleep... you're not going to die!!!

thats right jason, im looking at you buddy! :D

Yeh we wont be finished the drags till about 10:30. lets hope is a cold one for you guys.

Awww thats nice of you!! We come out to support you's & you say that!! :angry::angry:

Yeh we wont be finished the drags till about 10:30. lets hope is a cold one for you guys.

Awww thats nice of you!! We come out to support you's & you say that!! :angry::angry:

CHarms i was meaning that to the drivers. Not you guys. LOL

If its cold its better chance of getting a good time..

CHarms i was meaning that to the drivers. Not you guys. LOL

If its cold its better chance of getting a good time..

OH :lol::lol: My Bad!! Thought you were..