My Sportivo sold

I have recently sold my Black 04' Corolla Sportivo with all mods attached to a new owner that will enjoy the car as much as i did when i had it. It has been a great time, i absolutely enjoyed the car even up till today when i hit LIFT its a ball. It's no doubt one of the best small capacity high revving N/A engines around and we all know that for a fact. I will miss it deeply, but my priorities lie somewhere else right now so the car needs to go. Meanwhile i have taken over my sister's little 03' Honda Jazz (7speed auto) which has 1500cc of sohc VTEC "power" :P it should be faster than a Sportivo right? :P never thought i would be driving an auto but i guess if it averages 5plus litres/100km of fuel i will take it. Will remain active on this forum so seeyas around ;)

Cheers!

Edited by ZEEROLLA

I have recently sold my Black 04' Corolla Sportivo with all mods attached to a new owner that will enjoy the car as much as i did when i had it. It has been a great time, i absolutely enjoyed the car even up till today when i hit LIFT its a ball. It's no doubt one of the best small capacity high revving N/A engines around and we all know that for a fact. I will miss it deeply, but my priorities lie somewhere else right now so the car needs to go. Meanwhile i have taken over my sister's little 03' Honda Jazz (7speed auto) which has 1500cc of sohc VTEC "power" :P it should be faster than a Sportivo right? :P never thought i would be driving an auto but i guess if it averages 5plus litres/100km of fuel i will take it. Will remain active on this forum so seeyas around ;)

Cheers!

:( :( :(

...viva forever...STivo 4eVA!!

Sad news for both Zee and Russ...

I'll look out for the little Jazz on the street Zee and we'll see just what it has :P ;)

I also hope the new owner of Zees car is made aware of the forum...

Sorry to see the Corolla's go fellas...

Maybe you guys will be the first guinea pigs if a new 07 Sportivo comes around... :P

Shame Zee as you just got it to where you wanted it as far as mods were concerned. Good that you'll still stick your head in here and say G'day tho:)

As for Russ you big homo ute driving country bumkin hahahahahahaha

Thanks for all the kind comments guys :D All good things come to an end so to speak, and i pretty much had no choice but to sell my Stivo as i was racking up 4000kms a month on the Stivo. I just felt that it ain't really suited to my lifestyle anymore so i decided to sell it and buy over my sister's Jazz Vti ;) it was just the right moment as the Jazz was just collecting dust in her garage.

I am not so sure about the 1500cc sohc Vtec's prowess guys :P maybe we can compare fuel economy instead.. or else wait for it, a K20A conversion might be on the agenda in a year or two :ph34r:

In anycase i will always miss the Stivo and the awesome 2zz, the new owner will know about this forum for sure, my Stivo has our forum stickers front and rear :D B)

I shall see yas all around, it really has been a great time :)

Cheers,

Zee

so when does the Jazz make it's debut at Wakefield Park :P :lol::lol::lol:

thats would be interesting!

u know the Jazz really surprised me! the chassis actually feels stiffer than the Corolla's, has a "tight" chassis feeling to it, no noise or squeaks or rattles anywhere even when its 3 years old and nearly 90,000kms behind it. It just needs less roll with bigger swaybars or someting and a maybe even a set of coilovers i reckon it would hold pretty good corner speeds! The stock sussy is very nice i like it already, so comfortable compared to the Stivo's :P and this Jazz has 15inch alloys with wider rubber which i say is almost a must have. The only thing is its 1.5 sohc vtec is no where near the 2zz in terms of torque or power :( and the electric power steering of Hondas need to improve, the steering is too light and a little "dull", there seems to be a "flat spot" in steering feel. Other than that i have not much complaints :D

Dylan i think to take it to Wakefield i need a K20A conversion otherwise its pretty pointless :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

there was a Jazz out at the Circuit Club event I went out to see last year, didn't go too badly around Wakefield... I may be heading down on the 4th Aug if you are interested ;) :P

Dylan i think to take it to Wakefield i need a K20A conversion otherwise its pretty pointless :P

there was a Jazz out at the Circuit Club event I went out to see last year, didn't go too badly around Wakefield... I may be heading down on the 4th Aug if you are interested ;) :P

I think you'd surprise yourself Zee :P ;)

if you can make the 4th August there may be a well organised and timed day on, but need to book in advance. It's $120 for the day including a BBQ lunch, and timers for EVERY car. Probably a 30 car limit for the day and there are a few interested already. Does not include $40 Wakefield Park Annual License or petrol.

• 2 weeks later...