I need advice about going 4300K HID

Im interested in purchasing a new HID kit. I was just wondering if any1 with a facelift corolla has a 4300K-4500K HID kit on thier car, and if they found that they were suitable. I've had previous experience with a 6000K HID kit, but found it too bright.

Im interested in purchasing a new HID kit. I was just wondering if any1 with a facelift corolla has a 4300K-4500K HID kit on thier car, and if they found that they were suitable. I've had previous experience with a 6000K HID kit, but found it too bright.

4300-4500K HID?

why not go 4300-4500K globes

same brightness

less cash

4300-4500K HID?

same brightness

less cash

same colour temperature.

different brightness or rather lumens. halogens will never be same as Xenons, sorry.

4300-4500K HID?

same brightness

less cash

same colour temperature.

different brightness or rather lumens. halogens will never be same as Xenons, sorry.

Agreed - HID alot brighter

if ur concerned about brightness get the bulbs then .. wont have the same look tho

i had 6500K HID's on my 1zz, the kit that i had came with a rubber bung so i drilled the same size hole in the backing place on the headlights and just pushed it in and it worked like a charm think they were KDG's

MMM, I bought a set of 4000k Osram cool blue halogen globes today. All I can say is that they are less yellow and thats about it. Nothing blue or white about them. Visablility is quite good though. O well I suppose thats what u get for 26 bux. I'll need to buy some HID's.