IS "BIG BROTHER" A NATIONAL DISGRACE

ZEEROLLA

all i can say is

hehehe turkey slap

as a lot of people have said.. if you dont like it turn it off... although, i dont think it should have been made public... the cameras shouldnt be streaming live to the net.. thats just asking for trouble

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the turkeyslap was quite funny... The reality is that young guys do this sort of stuff all the time, if you're not aware of that then you lead a fairly sheltered life. I'm suprised she didn't turn and suck it :P

She knew they were going to do "something", even commented about it before she laid down...

http://users.tpg.com.au/adslfski/Troy/YEH/...rntunes-cut.asx

:lol::lol::lol:

So that was what the fuss is all about.

Now I have seen the footage, I can say with a certain amount of honesty that what these 2 blokes did, would not be considered a 'serious offence' in my opinion.

Wrong? Yes...

Inappropriate? Yes...

When you look at the preceeding conversation that took place, and then the actions that followed, I do not believe that this should be an evictable offence. My thoughts are that the only reason Big Brother evicted these 2 blokes was because of the backlashing that BB got last year over the incident where the bloke rubbed his pecker in Gianna's face.

Like I said, I do not agree with it, but it certainly wasn't anything to evict someone over.

ratings...its all about the ratings and they needed them bad, have some "sex" related scandal and every teenie bopper will be watching to see who got poked in the eye with what....cant say i watch BB even the adds come on and i change the channel lol

Statement:

bb's garage in no way reflects or is connected to 'BB' itself. lol

Nor Bigbum :lol:

I agree with you Aaron... they all seemed to have had a laugh out of it. It was an obvious joke. Harsh penalties, but rules are rules aye.

As an up-till-know Big Brother fan, I agree with Azza's comments.

However, I have to say that this year's show has been pretty boring ... what has kept me watching in previous years is the emergence of one or two characters in each group, that kept me interested. This year there's been no-one of interest.

Oh, and if David and Jamie don't stop crying at each and every minor issue, I'll personally go down the coast and bash their heads together! Hey, what a top idea for a cruise! :P

Look on the bright side, everyone whinges about how much money the telcos are raking in, with two less housemates, that's two less evictions for the public, which means two less weeks that the telcos are raking in their 1900 and SMS charges! :P

In the forst couple of series, you'd remember that they all sat around speaking tripe, but generally having a good time.

It appears BB is now thriving off the controversy created and 'arranging' arguments in the house. THis is what the purpose of the revenge room and the 'under the radar' poll.

Perhaps this is my last season watching, I don't know....we'll see...

In the forst couple of series, you'd remember that they all sat around speaking tripe, but generally having a good time.

It appears BB is now thriving off the controversy created and 'arranging' arguments in the house. THis is what the purpose of the revenge room and the 'under the radar' poll.

Perhaps this is my last season watching, I don't know....we'll see...

I agree not enough positive input. Having a few guests appear and maybe some other games through the week would help or even a task which they all worked on at the same time, maybe for a charity. Anyway I just feel they have a tool to set some good examples, not crack down on singing or non offensive playing. I doubt they would loose viewers if they put more positive examples in.

Things like the insider they made Micky be was just negative. Also they need to give away some Toyotas to improve the set :P

hahahahahaha thats the funniest thing .... they should have aired it @ 7pm for all 2 c .... :lol: :lol: :lol: .... i mean she went over there ... she called it before they even did it n knew wat was gona happen ... she conscented and pretty much was happy doing it .... well it seemed that way unless there is footage showing her totally in awe n distraught by the incident .... so how exactly is that assult ... anyway .... BB is total waste of time ... i have my own life 2 live let alone 2 watch sum1 elses ... lol

hahahahahaha thats the funniest thing .... they should have aired it @ 7pm for all 2 c .... :lol: :lol: :lol: .... i mean she went over there ... she called it before they even did it n knew wat was gona happen ... she conscented and pretty much was happy doing it .... well it seemed that way unless there is footage showing her totally in awe n distraught by the incident .... so how exactly is that assult ... anyway .... BB is total waste of time ... i have my own life 2 live let alone 2 watch sum1 elses ... lol

hehe

Read the daily telegraph's transcript of it... even after I saw the actual footage, the Daily Telegraph somehow manage to create a sinister tone out of the transcript.

Do you all remember the Celebrity Big Brother, after they aired the first series...

Man that was good....

I guess my main point in Defence of the Big Brother concept though is this, let's look at the current content on Neighbours (Everyone's favourite soapie).... Currently on Neighbours, storylines include:

**Crazy Psycho twin brother trying to kill his family

**Single pregnant mum-to-be not having anything to do with the father to be

**Teenage children 'eloping'

**Complete family involved in illegal music scam

..........yet people want to ban Big Brother? ;)

Azza, I turned it on for 5 minutes last night just to see what would happen. I need a new TV now because I kicked mine in.

Not for everyone I guess lol

I got one for sale :P

51cm LG

BB is total crap watched half a show once and never bothered ever again... Personaly think it's a waist of air time... put somthing else better on TV that more people would like to watch.. :-)

BB is total crap watched half a show once and never bothered ever again... Personaly think it's a waist of air time... put somthing else better on TV that more people would like to watch.. :-)

exactly.................example : australian idol.............where it encourages kids to take a chance and live their dreams. or put the simpsons back on. :D

exactly.................example : australian idol.............where it encourages kids to take a chance and live their dreams. or put the simpsons back on. :D

Now I'll pull you up there Mish. As a musician Australian Idol is the biggest capitalist sellout show I can think of. They shatter dreams, they don't create them. Where's Casey? Where's Anthony? Where's Guy?

They suck them into ridiculous contracts where they only have a 2 album deal and aren't allowed to write their own material. Then after that they kick them out. It's all about the TV ratings.

Fark Australian Idol...lol

\m/ROCK ON!\m/

i just watched the clip and it is nowhere as bad as what everyone had made it out to be... most journalists suck when it comes to things like this anyway

she was giggling the whole time :D mind you so was i :lol:

But your just a giggler Donna..... :P

My point was re-iterrated again on last ngihts episode when the whole show focused around 'David' and his arguments with 'Perry' and 'Camilla'.

There are 7 people in this house, and I would bet my lefty on it at there was more happening on that house over the previous 24 hours than the 2 arguments that were aired...

Time to invest in a new PS2 game me thinks....

Now I'll pull you up there Mish. As a musician Australian Idol is the biggest capitalist sellout show I can think of. They shatter dreams, they don't create them. Where's Casey? Where's Anthony? Where's Guy?

:lol: Oh come on I keep seeing Shannon in his big black shinny car :lol: