read this to learn something

Sorry but the sportivo engine is actually maxed out so all them times here are a load of BS!

Thats what happens when you buy a toyota and try to make it out to be a performance car.

So unless you do cams or forced induction you dont get any gains.

So you guys with 1zz's are better off modifying that.

Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Dont worry theres plenty of performance cars out there. :P

Edited by max002

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right that's it...

you, me, Wakefield Park right now!!!!!

if you don't have anything constructive to say, that *****, and take your $250 a week fuel bill genIII with you.

Sorry but the sportivo engine is actually maxed out so all them times here are a load of BS!

Thats what happens when you buy a toyota and try to make it out to be a performance car.

yes it has been tuned by factory to max out its potential

BS? i dont think so

unless we do cams or forced induction we wont get gains?

obviously u dont see that all of us that have CAI's have got gains

no need to touch our cams

and yes its true 1zz has more modifying potential

but does ur performance vehicle come brand new under $30k?

how about u go learn something!

I'll tell u what max .... im more than happy 2 agree with u .... BUT ... yes there is a but ... what proof do u have ? Can you show me a car which u deem to be a match for a sportivo on video or via time slips or something running side by side and actually keeping up ?

Like i said more than happy 2 agree ... BUT u drive a hard bargain without any proof .... Look the sportivo is not for everyone (take u as an example) and not everyone is capable of driving one 2 its potential (im also going to assume u as an example) .... but fact remains ... i have a 1/4 mile run of 14.7 to my name ... other cars that night which "should have" competed against me considering u think mods dont do anything didnt .... Please explain ? And no because i said so how about some facts ?????

Ok yeah i knw im a good driver :lol: :lol: but u knw surely all the other guys arent that bad behind the wheel :blink::blink::blink:

Now as a side note .... i dont mind people expressing their views and presenting facts but if ur blatantly going to come on hear and start a fued all im going to say to u is get a life, grow up and if u keep acting this way ull find urself off the forum .......

Gay-GetOut.jpg

I'd like to know what he is driving??? I'm guessing its a mazda 121 bubble.....And that has just won the award for the dumbest sh17 i've seen on this forum since that bloke trying to do some bull5h17 "DRIFT" in a stivo i swear this forum is goin down hill!! :P :rolleyes::lol: :D

I'd like to know what he is driving??? I'm guessing its a mazda 121 bubble.....And that has just won the award for the dumbest sh17 i've seen on this forum since that bloke trying to do some bull5h17 "DRIFT" in a stivo i swear this forum is goin down hill!! :P :rolleyes::lol: :D

he drives the SS commodore genIII

the petrol muncher

Let's see, my old man offered me his VX Series II Gen III Calais, but I wanted the sportivo. I liked going around corners faster. It's way more nimble and it gives the gen III a run to an extent. I found the Calais to be clunky and unresponsive around corners.

Then again, I think any commodore with a Gen III in it is awesome in a straight line...but, lets face it when it comes to corners it handles like kim beazley squeezing into a tight spot in an elevator.

My definition of a commodre?

Like the saying goes, "You can't polish a turd."

Let's see, my old man offered me his VX Series II Gen III Calais, but I wanted the sportivo. I liked going around corners faster. It's way more nimble and it gives the gen III a run to an extent. I found the Calais to be clunky and unresponsive around corners.

Then again, I think any commodore with a Gen III in it is awesome in a straight line...but, lets face it when it comes to corners it handles like kim beazley squeezing into a tight spot in an elevator.

rob mate..that was well said

:D

take a look at his other 11 posts Bill... nothings changed!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep ive read the last 11 posts .... what can i say other than it takes a special kinda person 2 keep coming back and visiting a place that talks about an item they hate .... and i dont mean special in a good way :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ive noticed max ur on the optus blacktown circuit for ur internet access so mate u aint 2 far from me and not to far from WSID ... on the WSID note how have u gone down there mate ?

Again facts ... something u seem to have none of .....

Well buddy boy my mates own vy ss,vx ss and vx clubies now a certain quick stivo on this forum has come out on drives with my mates and has put up a very very very even or should i say "side by side " run on the highway with these big bad V8's and i think thats pretty fricken sad considering the $50K+ price tag and the extra 4cylinders and 3.9Litres!!!! :P :P :lol: :D And besides a stock vy ss puts a 13.1 sec down the 1/4 thats not very impressive for a performance car!!!LOL

precisely why I wanted to 'play' with him at Wakefield Park. That track plays into the hands of our nimble little cars. I was passing Monaros last time out. :D

Well buddy boy my mates own vy ss,vx ss and vx clubies now a certain quick stivo on this forum has come out on drives with my mates and has put up a very very very even or should i say "side by side " run on the highway with these big bad V8's and i think thats pretty fricken sad considering the $50K+ price tag and the extra 4cylinders and 3.9Litres!!!! :P :P :lol: :D And besides a stock vy ss puts a 13.1 sec down the 1/4 thats not very impressive for a performance car!!!LOL

don't forget the punishing we gave him through the nasho :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HMmmmmmmm i dont get it??!!! :blink: And cars of that size are meant to be raced at bathurst!!!??? LOL...... :P :D Ok Ok just kidding but you get the point!!!

"The bigger and heavier you are; the quicker you get smashed by a Stivo" :lol::lol: :D :P ;)