Powerchip or Unichip

Im just starting this topic to really find out the difference in the two advertised chips' can someone who knows about the two tell me and the owner's club the differences and possible provide dyno readouts with a stock or near stock sportivo with both chips... big ask i know,, :P

the differences is really what i am looking for.. any help would be appreciated..

cheers

greg :rolleyes:

NOTE that I am UNICHIP BIAS

powerchip = $2200 fitted an tuned (around 7kW gains@ flywheel)

Unichip = $1200 fitted and tuned (can be as much at 18kW gains @ flywheel)

Xoom , Peekay34 (edit for PAULS benefit) both have unichips installed with great results.

From memory the unichip has 200+ tununing points for ignition timing and fuel. The powerchip doesnt have close to this.

There are a few places in brissy that do the unichip (look at my sticky note at top of corolla and go to CNJ motorsport)

UniChip dealers AUS wide

Also Apex Motor Sport down the gold coast offers the Powerchip but they are reluctant to bring the down price. (although they are working on a new chip for our car)

peekay results of install for Unichip

Edited by Danthuyer

Craig get my name right... :P

Forget Powerchip a complete an utter waste of time in my opinion. They stuffed me around for days and still did not come up with a solution. Also they do not tune the chip to the car on a Dyno they just take a baseline and use this for all cars.