Paint shop in Sydney

:) Own a rolla for a year, some of area scratched and need to repair :angry: ....any suggestion? & I don't want to claim my insurance...

Living at Chippendale. This shop very close to my home, any one tried? And how is their paint works?

Cleveland Motor Body Repairs at Cleveland St.

some of the guys have been mentioning some great guys in morebank who do stuff way cheap including installs.

anyone know the number?

I believe you may be referring to the following place

DSports

Number: 9601 3599

Address: Unit 1/7 Regent Cr Moorebank 2170

yup i use him.

scratched my rear bumper twice (on two separate occasions).

Each time he fixed it for $100, cant even tell the bumpers been painted, he blended it quite well.

He fixed my friends euro bumper that had scratches on the left right middle (parking - he blames his wife LOL).

I think he was charged $240 for it.

The guys that did my C- one spoiler fitted and sprayed it and did a top job!

COMBINED SMASH & MECH REPAIR SERVICE

3A 61 - 73 Parramatta Rd, Five Dock NSW

Tel: 97999433

V.G Auto Paint & Tools

11 Amax Ave Girraween NSW 2145

Ph: (02) 9636 5411

Fax: (02) 9636 5300

Email: info@vgautopaints.com.au

www.vgautopaints.com.au

they mix your paint colour by hand, comparing the paint directly to your car to get the best match possible,

while other places use a computer to calculate the mix. takes 10-15 mins... but that depends on how much paint you plan on buying + how many customers waiting in line to get a colourmatch.

dont know if they do the repairs, but they do a perfect colour match! if you wanna be sure bout the colour at least get the paint off them then give it to your repairer...

The guys that did my C- one spoiler fitted and sprayed it and did a top job!

COMBINED SMASH & MECH REPAIR SERVICE

3A 61 - 73 Parramatta Rd, Five Dock NSW

Tel: 97999433

How about the price? That shop is closer.

If anyone watched the news this morning, the car repair I mention early Cleverland Motor get a close call. This shop is right next to it. And my home is next door.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19785010-29277,00.html

Dylan thank you very much!!! :)

kelvinsw they charged me $200 for fitting and painting of the spoiler &fog light covers & eye lids

I could do with a slight touch up in some areas. Ya know I wouldn't mind respraying the whole thing Yellow, I reckon it would look hot in Yellow :).

Got 2 blistered areas where a bird pooped while I was on Hols, by the time I came back it was blistered :(.

I could do with a slight touch up in some areas. Ya know I wouldn't mind respraying the whole thing Yellow, I reckon it would look hot in Yellow :).

Got 2 blistered areas where a bird pooped while I was on Hols, by the time I came back it was blistered :(.

I've been debating this very issue. As my car is a long term keeper project, I thought about the respray (mainly due to the stone chips that I have) but as the car is Blue, it needs a dark colour painted over it. Going light could look weird over a dark colour.

I've been debating this very issue. As my car is a long term keeper project, I thought about the respray (mainly due to the stone chips that I have) but as the car is Blue, it needs a dark colour painted over it. Going light could look weird over a dark colour.

I wonder how much a full respray at a one day auto spray place would be, or even if they are any good. Its awful to see the blisters in the paint. I am tempted to attack it with a bit of cut and polish and some touch up but im scared I will make it look even worse.

:o Finally, I get my rear bumper and fender respray at a local car repair shop...The paint job is acceptable. ;) . However, somehow my car feels like cover by a layer of thin sands...Only resparyed area is smooth...Washed my car twice, applied the Nxt tech wax make no difference. The worse is part is the top part of bumper. No shine at all? Do I need to get it respray?

I should goto the shop you guys recommended... :unsure: (working Mon-Fir..that Auto did my job on Sat, and give me back the car at Sunday...so I let him do it)

:o Finally, I get my rear bumper and fender respray at a local car repair shop...The paint job is acceptable. ;) . However, somehow my car feels like cover by a layer of thin sands...Only resparyed area is smooth...Washed my car twice, applied the Nxt tech wax make no difference. The worse is part is the top part of bumper. No shine at all? Do I need to get it respray?

I should goto the shop you guys recommended... :unsure: (working Mon-Fir..that Auto did my job on Sat, and give me back the car at Sunday...so I let him do it)

Who did the job??

They need to buff your car quickly

Who did the job??

They need to buff your car quickly

Excellent auto & mechanic repair at Alexandria. Have to do whole car buff? He told me come back when I have time, he will do some polish for me...Full buff? Is he suppose to do it after spary?

Went to car wash shop near Boardway today. They tested using a clay, it was much smoother. But they assume he over spary, will need to do buff.

How about windows? What can I do?

Going to try Meguiars Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner first. If failed, go for Quik Clay Detailing System? I really want to restore the smoothless of my Rolla...