PICS of MY ROLLA?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i found this on the c-one web page i want it how much :lol: ? REAR C-ONE

notice how they have a piece to patch up the hole on the left ....interesting if my excahnge rate is right the bar is about 500 plus damn thats expensive but thats a nice aasss

Edited by specialized32

hey i found this on the c-one web page i want it how much :lol: ? REAR C-ONE

notice how they have a piece to patch up the hole on the left ....interesting if my excahnge rate is right the bar is about 500 plus damn thats expensive but thats a nice aasss

Shipping is going to be a pain in the a55 too. I got quoted 650/700 to my door for either of the rear skirts.

I just noticed that piece now too. Maybe don't need to change exhausts from right to left afterall.

damn thats pricy but in my view the best rear skirt out there group buy to get the price down!!! :lol: yeah thats why i posted you can actually buy the clip on bit that fits in where the exuast outlet would go Rear piece so or you could do is get a dump pipe for the original muffler or get it to sit lower ....Im saving this rear would even go with the stock 05' stivo kit in my view

Nice Ride

I have havent seen a facelift with silver sportivo badges on the side skirts, I'm assuming you did that yourself.

Just wondering, i have those altezza lights but the bottom one does not light up (there is a globe in it). Just wondering how you hooked it up.

i got those tail lights.. those bottom lights are meant to be fog lights arent they? i havent got them hooked up either fearing theyll attract unwanted attention from copz.... they blind drivers following behind dont they? those lights shine straight back towards the following car