• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please have a look here :lol:

spoon.jp website

or

spoon.us website

i think wat bangn was trying to say was u have to modify it to fit the Toyota corolla position. After all spoon doesnt really design much for anything outside Honda.

however it does come with axel back for honda's

yes i was in a clown suit wen i mentioned the spoon axel back websites :P

Edited by Mello

spoon is axle back sb question and answer

no it's not, you cut the muffler of the Honda Civic intended Axle Back and build a pipe to fit the corolla.

Uhhhh...I'm just grabbing a uni Apexi N1 or Spec III now. Too much work hahahaha.

going buddyclub should be interesting to see what happens

:angry:

thanks for modifying that

at least I don't abuse members for giving CORRECT information... <_<

Woa...snap.

You gotta wake up 2 days in advance to catch Dylan off the ball guys lol.

Cheers Dylan...as a quiet observer I think I shall look at N1 Apexi and Spec III still ;)

• 1 month later...

anyone know we i can grab a buddyclub for a reasonable price? been hunting around and cant seem to find one. I can get a spoon but buy the time its modyfied its going to cost 500 plus.

shoulda bought my one for 360! :P

the buddyclub is a very rare muffler and hard to find.. as buddyclub dont make mufflers alone..

Ive sorted myeslf out with a tanabe medallion exhaust running offa 2 1/4 piping,joined up with a custom made header sysytem from moi,im quite happy with it big time ,as its on a 1zzfe'd corolla ascent,power wise is substantially noticable,& the sound .........awesome....on an open road(freeway racing) its got that N1 /kanjo style feel to it(the crackle & the pops)torque is great too

it doesnt have to be spoon bruv.....spoon is good,but a g is too much were ive only spent 600 plus on my system

:lol::lol:

Ive sorted myeslf out with a tanabe medallion exhaust running offa 2 1/4 piping,joined up with a custom made header sysytem from moi,im quite happy with it big time ,as its on a 1zzfe'd corolla ascent,power wise is substantially noticable,& the sound .........awesome....on an open road(freeway racing) its got that N1 /kanjo style feel to it(the crackle & the pops)torque is great too

it doesnt have to be spoon bruv.....spoon is good,but a g is too much were ive only spent 600 plus on my system

:lol::lol:

How goes the drone? Is it too loud man?