[NSW] Sydney-->Newcastle MASSIVE Cruise - 10th September -

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!!!!

TODAY IS SEPTEMBER 9, 2006.

SORRY TO ALL THE GUYS FROM OZCELICA AND MR2.ORG WHO WENT TO HOMEBUSH P6 THIS MORNING. I APRICIATE UR EFFORT AND ENTHUSIASM.

I HOPE U ALL CAN STILL MAKE IT TOMORROW FOR THE REAL MEET. :lol:

CONTACT ME ON : 0402 03 11 36 IF Y'ALL NEED ME.

OR TOM ...........HIS MOBILE NUMBER IN POST # 1.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT!! I LOVE IT!!

here's the weather radar for newy!!!

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR043.shtml

at this point in time guys i am saying that Newcastle is probably going to be very washed out.

It was raining all last night and has been raining all day today...I don't mind cruising if it is a little damp with the occassional light shower, but if it is like today i would say its a no go! :(

was looking forward to some pizza as well... :P

and i would also suggest NOT trying to 'drift' any corollas in the wet, they are somewhat understeer inclined cars, especially in the wet...

OK PPL CALM DOWN!!!!

i know the rain is bringing all our spirtits down but let me assure u guys and gals that the cruise / meet WILL be on!!!!

RAIN HAIL OR SHINE IT WILL BE ON!!! SO PLEASE EVERYONE STILL MEET AT HOMEBUSH AT THE AGREED TIME............WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.

Looking at the latest weather forcast as of tonight.

Sydney:

Forecast for Sunday

Frequent showers. Fresh gusty south to southeast winds.

Precis: Frequent showers.

City: Min: 11 Max: 16 Parramatta: Min: 9 Max: 16

Terrey Hills: Min: 11 Max: 14 Penrith: Min: 9 Max: 16

Liverpool: Min: 7 Max: 16 Richmond: Min: 8 Max: 15

Newcastle:

Forecast for Sunday

Scattered showers. Cool. Fresh southeast winds, stronger near the coast.

Newcastle: Showers. Min: 10 Max: 16

So the BOM are saying its not rain so we might still have a chance for it to clear. (fingers crossed) ;)

hey everyone sorry i havent been around last couple of days... my internet went down friday morning and only just resolved the issue with telstra...

anyway sorry to all those people who came out today (saturday) for the meet... shows you're really keen which is great to see..

as mish has said the meet will be on regardless of the weather (unless its hailing, in which case i suggest you keep your cars safe and stay indoors)... we will be meeting at P6 at homebush and if there's doubt as to whether to head up, we'll just do a vote and go which way the majority of people want to go...

so tomorrow..

homebush P6

9.30am

sweet :D

Hey can someone tell Bec (Sportivo05) i wont be going for me? i can't find my mobile to ring :angry:

I'm sure someone will read this b4 they leave well i hope :unsure: thanks to who ever does it for me!

Have fun drive careful!!

Hey can someone tell Bec (Sportivo05) i wont be going for me? i can't find my mobile to ring :angry:

I'm sure someone will read this b4 they leave well i hope :unsure: thanks to who ever does it for me!

Have fun drive careful!!

no worries charms shes coming to my place in an hour so i'll pass the massage.

to everyone else ...........

its Sunday morning and the weather is great!!!

see u all in an hour and a bit....:D

woooo!!!

time to party!!

DUE TO AWESOME WEATHER IN SYDNEY...

NEWCASTLE CRUISE WILL BE ON!!!

(unless is still bucketing down in newcastle, which i cant see happening)

ok well not awesome (just went outside)... but the clouds are thin enough and the sun is bright enough that i dont think it will rain today...

anyway we'll decide when we get there... see y'all soon...

ANNOUCEMENT!!!!

i just spoke to kai aka mintos..................he said its wet up there but theres no rain and partial blue sky..........looks like it will clear by lunch time.................:D

unfortunately the twins are sick today and i dont think i will be making it............mark will be representing us ................make sure u all have fun.............and take heaps of pics for me..........i wanna see them up by dinner time tonight !!! :P

ok u better start leaving soon toward homebush.

take care ppl drive safe!!!

Hey guys had a great time!

How was the second group coming back home? We got seperated back there with the GPS's each one giving a different route home. :blink:

Im downloading the pics of my camera now, will post them up as soon as there resized. :D

i'm still in the car park :) and i'm cold and wet :S

ok guys, the photo roundup.

anyone who has photos and would like to contribute to the Newy drive DVD, please email the unscaled pictures to me asap. also, anyone who has a video footage, please contact me (PM) and i'll arrange a time to collect it off you. i need the highest quality pics and video, so i have something to work with.

now the fun bit,

It was a great day (dispite the weather) It was good to put a face to all the names and an event like this should be regular thing!

I will have to say sorry for the pizza stuff up :(. next time we'll order a different way