***IF YOU ARE WITH THE NRMA READ THIS***

my car is insured in its current form with NRMA no probs at all.

If you're 100mm off the ground Northy then your insurance is voided with them. 30mm drop from standard height is all they allow.

Not trying to scare you, just letting you know. I even tried to get that underwritten on my car but it's cemented in their Policy guidelines. I told them that some people (within the club) are with the NRMA and that they are riding lower than that and they simply said to me, 'If they think that they're ok, well they're not. 30mm from factory height no more. So you'd better let them know that if they have an accident they are voided.'

Sorry mate, I'm just trying to be of help. I don't want them to screw you over :(

that's from my old post

DSC00498.jpg

my car is insured in its current form with NRMA no probs at all.

If you're 100mm off the ground Northy then your insurance is voided with them. 30mm drop from standard height is all they allow.

Not trying to scare you, just letting you know. I even tried to get that underwritten on my car but it's cemented in their Policy guidelines. I told them that some people (within the club) are with the NRMA and that they are riding lower than that and they simply said to me, 'If they think that they're ok, well they're not. 30mm from factory height no more. So you'd better let them know that if they have an accident they are voided.'

Sorry mate, I'm just trying to be of help. I don't want them to screw you over :(

that's from my old post

DSC00498.jpg

BINGO. Thanks Dennis ;)

Maybe I should write a book entitled, 'Why NRMA is ghey?' lol

im with the nrma, and mines costs me a bomb. but when my car got serverly keyed i could claim it no problems - they even repainted the new bumper i just hade fitted at no extra cost - my car has all the extras that i dont think i hav insured, plus the car is underinsured at the monent (too costly otherwise) but NRMA has been really good to me.

ive got road service and everything so when a friend broke down in QLD i was able to tranfer my account over to them to help them out -long story - but NRMA is really good.

has anybody dealt with JUST CARS? how do they find them?

im with the nrma, and mines costs me a bomb. but when my car got serverly keyed i could claim it no problems - they even repainted the new bumper i just hade fitted at no extra cost - my car has all the extras that i dont think i hav insured, plus the car is underinsured at the monent (too costly otherwise) but NRMA has been really good to me.

ive got road service and everything so when a friend broke down in QLD i was able to tranfer my account over to them to help them out -long story - but NRMA is really good.

I thought the same as you Aims...then they went and treated me like that.

I'm now with Just Car Insurance. They sh!t all over NRMA in terms of support. The coilovers were covered for an extra $100 on top of my policy, where NRMA wouldn't cover me. They allow me to ride at whatever ride height is legal, where NRMA wouldn't. They were understanding and gave me more time (until the 8th of August) to pay the policy, reassured me that I would be covered with them until that date.

I hate the NRMA. I am never going back to them. Poetically I saw the NRMA ad this morning. All lies.

I'm now with Just Car Insurance. They sh!t all over NRMA in terms of support. The coilovers were covered for an extra $100 on top of my policy, where NRMA wouldn't cover me. They allow me to ride at whatever ride height is legal, where NRMA wouldn't. They were understanding and gave me more time (until the 8th of August) to pay the policy, reassured me that I would be covered with them until that date.

I hate the NRMA. I am never going back to them. Poetically I saw the NRMA ad this morning. All lies.

NRMA covered my coilovers, CAI/Headders?catback/PFC etc etc at no extra cost....

NRMA covered my coilovers, CAI/Headders?catback/PFC etc etc at no extra cost....

Well it's obviously different here. They said no, no and no to me. Bunch of ****ers. I've only ever had one accident in my life and that was when I was 17. No infringments since I was 19 either (23 now). So I don't know what their problem with me is.

I'm over it Jase. Don't care anymore. I just want to be as far away from the NRMA as humanly possible lol.