damaged sway bar

lauschie

The rear swarbar is very obious to see. If it is damaged it will be bent or broken.

Tt naturally has a downward inflection if that is what you are concerned about.

gday mate,

what do u mean by tt?? what are the signs of a damaged front sway bar??

all the best,

lauschie

typo... should be It

for the front swaybar, take the wheels off and shine a torch along the swatbar to see if it's bent... what makes you suspect it's damaged, if you gave the whole story we may be able to help you better...

typo... should be It

for the front swaybar, take the wheels off and shine a torch along the swatbar to see if it's bent... what makes you suspect it's damaged, if you gave the whole story we may be able to help you better...

gday stivo,

just concerned when car shakes and wobbles on freeways at certain places?? when i say shakes and wobbles i mean steering and handling feel crap. have got michelin tyres on car and think may be some of the prob,as i have never had the prob with the old stock dunlops. car feels ok on freeway most times,just some parts it feels crappy. might take it down to pedders for a wheel alignment and wheel balance and see if that improves it.

all the best,

lauschie

Check wheel alignment, wheel balance and tyre balance. Also check to see if the sway bar mounts are tight and all bolts holding the sub frame in as well. One Brissy member had a clonk in his front end and it ended up being a sway bar mount was very loose and close to falling off.

Check wheel alignment, wheel balance and tyre balance. Also check to see if the sway bar mounts are tight and all bolts holding the sub frame in as well. One Brissy member had a clonk in his front end and it ended up being a sway bar mount was very loose and close to falling off.

gday guys,

i did get the rear axle beam replaced about 2 months ago,because the old one was bent,however i did also get a wheel alignment done at same time and no probs reported back.

all the best,

lauschie