SYDNEY DRAG NIGHT #3 : WSID 30th Aug Wicked Wednesday

I will see what i can do getting down for the 30th...the car isnt exactly ready for it, been having a huge pain in the ar$e replacing the suspension and the car has been off road for 2 weeks :angry:

And yeah Zee, from what i have read the MPS3s are definitely quicker than the XR5s (stock vs stock of course) and regarding tyre pressure, if you are driving a decent powered FWD car you HAVE to drop the tyre pressure if you hope to get a decent time. It does sacrifice a little trap speed, but greatly improves your 60" times. Also i wouldnt worry about engine mounts, a new stock turbo car would be easily equipped to take those sort of hits. Just cane your car to the max through all the gears with a smooth launch and you should make sub 14.5 pretty easy :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see what i can do getting down for the 30th...the car isnt exactly ready for it, been having a huge pain in the ar$e replacing the suspension and the car has been off road for 2 weeks :angry:

And yeah Zee, from what i have read the MPS3s are definitely quicker than the XR5s (stock vs stock of course) and regarding tyre pressure, if you are driving a decent powered FWD car you HAVE to drop the tyre pressure if you hope to get a decent time. It does sacrifice a little trap speed, but greatly improves your 60" times. Also i wouldnt worry about engine mounts, a new stock turbo car would be easily equipped to take those sort of hits. Just cane your car to the max through all the gears with a smooth launch and you should make sub 14.5 pretty easy :)

hmm.. you are trying to convince me to give my baby a good flogging, will think about that :P the guy that ran his MPS 3 that day told me his times for comparison when i actually go. He said his 60' time was 2.466, 330' 6.605, 660' 9.828, 1000' 12.571, ET 14.874 @ 96.58mph (155.44km/h). 34psi front tyre pressure, DSC on with 3000rpm clutch drop, 3/4 tank of fuel, nothing removed from car.

Please please give me a 14.4 at least provided i don't stuff up :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Anyone tried NOS in their rollas?

Dont worry mate its coming .... that & the heater fan (good for 50kw) .... havent u seen the picture ?

nos2pc.jpg

whos going next week?

anyone wanna swing past our house and pick up mark poor thing he can't drive.

why dont you drive him?

the kids will be a sleep............than how would he get home?

whos going next week?

anyone wanna swing past our house and pick up mark poor thing he can't drive.

why dont you drive him?

the kids will be a sleep............than how would he get home?

True bout the kids.

im sure someone could drop him home who lives in the area.

~26psi

DAMN!! okies now i noe wat to do hahaha

im pretty sure mine was on 30 or 28 i cant remember when i did my quickest time .....