MELB mEEt!! - Late AuG: N.E.S.W gathering

lmao oh no please.... i start to many fights there man i go in and get death looks everywhere!! then BAM! chair over the C**T mother F**ER! COME ON!!! =P~

then i wake up LOL!

man what a gangster c*nt ... *runs*

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might get rollaman to come along in my car, should be a great day if this weather keeps up but on the down side I'd rather it be cold so I can go snowboarding more :P

Might get rollaman to come along in my car, should be a great day if this weather keeps up but on the down side I'd rather it be cold so I can go snowboarding more :P

i just came from mt. buller on the weekend.. snowboarding is the sh*t .. i love it ! body still hurts but wouldnt mind abit more stacking :lol:

i just came from mt. buller on the weekend.. snowboarding is the sh*t .. i love it ! body still hurts but wouldnt mind abit more stacking :lol:

Wicked man!!! Well if the weather holds up the next few weeks maybe we should organise a cruise to Buller and do some carving :P How long you been boarding man? This is my 3rd season so I've prolly been up to Buller and Hotham almost 50 times in the last 3 seasons.

What time and were will we meet for this cruise? I gather us Westerners will meet at Ring Rd Mobil Servo City bound.

Edited by BlAcK JeT

Wicked man!!! Well if the weather holds up the next few weeks maybe we should organise a cruise to Buller and do some carving :P How long you been boarding man? This is my 3rd season so I've prolly been up to Buller and Hotham almost 50 times in the last 3 seasons.

arh ur pro... that was my 1st time boarding... and i wont be able to go for at least another 5 weeks.. buller withdrawed my whole account $$ :( $$

1 ovo

2 kaze-stivo

3 izz-fe

4 omn1potent

5 bigbum

6 spec_black

7 goobdoyz

8 E-gene

9 m_luke (Added my name to the list)

10 specialized32

Ain't dis the list of who's going?

I say for the eastsiders we meet multideck Glenny Carpark or Knox City Car park@5...???

I'll ask some other rolla riders to come tooz...!! (My 2 other Swin Uni Rollas! U know who u r!!)

N also is bangn comin? i've seen the posts but no word of Bangn comin...oh yea n RME1 tooz.

List to date...

1. oVo

2. KaZe-StiVo

3. IZZ-FE

4. omn1potent

5. BigBum

6. spec_black

7. gOODbOYz

8. E-Gene

9. m_luke

10. specialized32

11. BlAcK JeT

12. 2fST4U

13. Teknoman

14. eddy_torrezz

Some of those fellas haven't expressed interest for the Dandenong cruise yet though.

1 ovo

2 kaze-stivo

3 izz-fe

4 omn1potent

5 bigbum

6 spec_black

7 goobdoyz

8 E-gene

9 m_luke (Added my name to the list)

10 specialized32

Ain't dis the list of who's going?

I say for the eastsiders we meet multideck Glenny Carpark or Knox City Car park@5...???

I'll ask some other rolla riders to come tooz...!! (My 2 other Swin Uni Rollas! U know who u r!!)

N also is bangn comin? i've seen the posts but no word of Bangn comin...oh yea n RME1 tooz.

do u go to hawthorn swinny??

im down if mikes down

OMG YOU WOMEN!!!!!!!! You sound like a pack of grandmas!!!!

If were going to cruise to Dandy's 5pm would be a little late for the people on the Western side of Melbourne, so how about we make it an earlier time? Maybe we can all have lunch up there - say about 12pm we ALL meet somewere on the Dandy side of town so then we can convoy our sexy Rollas up the Mt?

Sounds good? NOW COME ON AND LETS DO THIS AND STOP ACTING LIKE SOFT GENITALS!!!! :D

Also lets get this confirmed as soon as possible, it's like just over a week away.

I'm in in in all the way up (the mountain that is!)

Edited by BlAcK JeT

Black_JET......U R Muahahahahaa ROFL!!

Aightz aightz....i think that's fair....

Okz lolz turning out to be more than just a cruise now eh? lolz more so a day trip lolz like wtf? ^_^ Sweet though.....man if we could hit 20 Rollaz!!! lolz dat'd be FULLY SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would be like a never-ending train or Rollaz!! man we should all hit lift n see how far pplz can hear it from!!! lolz

Aightz.....Sunday 27th Aug.....12 Noon@Knox City Car Park...as in dat's wen Da East meets West before we all head up the Mt Dandy.

N yea BanGn....i do go to Swinny - Hawthorn. I'm doin Bus\JP at Uni Tues n Thurs.

dat all sounds gud..but too earlie nows...wel i got work till 3pm...

n u plan to meet at knox by 12..dat is way too earlie..u's are onli goin to Mt. dandy...u's can even meet around 12-1pm ish in city/west side area..n cruise together to eastside and get there at about 3pm..wer there will b enuff light to take pics for 2 hrs...n den cruise around 5ish fr knox or glenny to Mt. dandy...so it gives people who will be late tym to meet up in the eastside...dat is jst my suggestion..up to you guys..i aint organising it...