CES Dyno Day Results

Hey all

A big thank you to Trevor and his staff from CES for a great day with our biggest turnout yet and also a big thank you to all of the sponsors of the day.

Thanks to

CES Racing

RBT Motorsport

CoastCars.net

Autobarn Logan City

Ash and Donna

Northy

Also a big thanks goes out to JC,Northy and Azza for their assistance today. Thanks guys as you made my day that little bit easier and more enjoyable.

Show and Shine results were as follows;-

Best Exterior - Kelvin33 (Sponsored by CoastCars.net)

Best Exterior R/up - Azza

Best Interior - Hdache (Sponsored by RBT Motorsport)

Best Interior R/up - Kelvin 33

Best Engine Bay - Silvabullit (Sponsored by Northy)

Best Engine Bay R/up - MAP81

Best Underbody - Silvabullit (Sponsored by RBT Motorsport)

Best Underbody R/up - Kelvin33

Car Of the Day - Silvabullit (Sponsored by Donna and Ash)

Encouragment Award 1st - Azza (Meguiars care care gift pack) Donated by Autobarn Logan City

Encouragment Award 2nd - Stoopid head (Pioneer Shirt) Donated by Autobarn Logan City

A big thank you to Todd from CoastCars.net and Pete from Car O Rama Auto Detailing for being the judges for the Show and Shine.

Dyno Results (All trophies/Motul prize packs sponsored by CES)

Highest Output KW Sportivo - Silvabullit

Highest Output Kw Sportivo r/up - Sportiv

Highest Output KW Corolla - MAP81

Highest Output KW Corolla R/up - Rolla Racer

Highest Output All Other Participants - Todd (Mini Cooper S Works Edition)

Dyno Results

Sportivo;-

1.Silvabullit - 118kw

2.Sportiv - 117kw

3.Sportivo Rice 116kw

=4.Northy - 114kw

=4.Lance - 114kw

=5.-JC- - 112kw

=5.Kelvin33 - 112kw

=5.Hdache - 112kw

=6.Azza - 111kw

=6.Willy - 111kw

7.George - 109kw

=8.Superdave - 108kw

=8.Fred - 108kw

9.Sportivo05 - 107kw

10.Ash's Red Rolla - 106kw

Corolla;-

1.MAP81 - 86kw

2.Rolla Racer - 85kw

3.Pippy - 84kw

Other partipicants

1.Todd - 123kw(Mini Cooper S Works edition)

2.Hamish - 113kw(Mini Cooper S)

3.Brett - 96kw(renault Clio Sport)

4.Craig - 92kw(Turbo Landcruiser ute)

5.Rabbs - 85kw(Honda Accord 2.3)

6.John - 69kw(Honda Civic 1.6)

We had one more Corolla,Mazda 323 1.8, 2 VW beetles, VW Karmann Ghia and a VN Commodore Ute to go when one of the bearings in one of the rollers started to make some very loud and persistant noises. After CES staff pulling the dyno apart to see what the problem could be it was then decided in the interest of everyone's safety that no more cars could be run on the dyno. Humble apologies to all who missed out but unfortunately it was an unforseen circumstance.

In all a great day was had by all with an absolutely huge breakfast that consisted of sausages,eggs,bacon, fruit, pancakes, fruit juice,tea,coffee, soft drink and of course lollies. Again a big thank you to CES for having us and we all are looking forward to next year.

Cheers

Silvabullit :D

Now I'm off to bed for a few hours of catch up sleep so don't call me Azza :blink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. BIG shout out to Trevor, Leslie and all the boys at CES for an awseome day. Also a pat on the back to Silva, Northy, Azza, JC and anyone else who helped.... Congrats to all those who won trophies, very well deserved.

Will be looking forward to the one next year, might need to make it a two day event :lol:

I have to agree. BIG shout out to Trevor, Leslie and all the boys at CES for an awseome day. Also a pat on the back to Silva, Northy, Azza, JC and anyone else who helped.... Congrats to all those who won trophies, very well deserved.

Will be looking forward to the one next year, might need to make it a two day event :lol:

Ash has a 'black' car? :blink:

It's to confuse Toyota when they come on the forum looking for warrentee's to void :ph34r:

I think I said too much :unsure:

Was a good day out, now I just need to turn up next year :P . 108kW seems a bit high for my car, maybe it was the cleaning of the MAF, running Optimax Extreme along with the correct AFR :D

Ash has a 'black' car? :blink:

Yep he did have a red one but having a case of indecisivness, he changed to black :P

Well done guys, hope you had an awesome day!

Also well done to Hdache - 112kw; approximatly 7kw @ the wheels more than she did in melbourne, awesome well done.

Hey Hdache, any Daewoo's around :D .

All the best dudes and have a nice day. ;)

hehehe, i knew something about the daewoo's would come up :D but no, there were none around

i think the extra 7kw is due to the extra 30,000km on the odometer now :D

i had an awesome day guys, thank you sooo much, my face is a tiny bit burnt, but i'll tan

ohh and thanks for the trophy... i'll have to find somewhere to put it now :rolleyes:

p.s. i took 120+ photos... i'll upload the good ones eventually

Edited by HDACHE

Once again I had a great day too.... and yes, I also want to thank Trev, Leslie, Craig and the other young fella...

Food again was great.... just a pitty the day ended the way it did....

I guess I proved with my result that somethings a best left unchanged if you know what I mean ;)

I went 112.5 last year to 111 this year, and only the people there know why :P but lets just say that there was a reading my car made that would probably give me bragging rights to say I got 120+ ;) lol

See you again next year....

azza u suck...i wanted the cleaning pack!!!!! next time im gonna go thru a car wash!!!!

hehe - small rewards for screwing my shoulder up poishing by hand (and not using a polisher like a certain TOCAU detailer :P )

Had a great day guys. Cheers to CES and all that helped with the organisation and running of the day, was great.

The day has generated a bit of interest on CoastCars.net also, so we might even see a few more guys along to the next one.

there are some pics here - http://www.coastcars.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10027

JC

Edited by -JC-

Had a great day guys. Cheers to CES and all that helped with the organisation and running of the day, was great.

The day has generated a bit of interest on CoastCars.net also, so we might even see a few more guys along to the next one.

there are some pics here - http://www.coastcars.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10027

JC

helpful... need to register to see <_<

can't see the point in registerring for a GC forum when I live down here, just to see some pics

can they be trasferred across?

pretty please

Hey wait a second...

Where the hell was Wei Wei???

hehehehe just saw that too. wei wei is down in the list as Willy for some crazy Wei Wei reason!!

Here's a few pics from the day courtesy of CoastCars.net Now all you TOCAU members who took piccies get em up !!!

The Northy mobile

ces_dynoday_1.jpg

ces_dynoday_2.jpg

JC's Behind

ces_dynoday_3.jpg

Silvabullit's engine bay

ces_dynoday_4.jpg

ces_dynoday_5.jpg