Photoshoot Pics - All Honda & just the 1 Toyota

Had a photoshoot wif some mates today, so hope ya like :)

Spot da odd one out :P

a7sz8.jpg

Not ya average engines :ph34r:

a1up8.jpg

Can ya spot da bully ;)

a2oj6.jpg

They answer to me hehe jks :P

a3dd8.jpg

Weds Sport TC-005 of da genuine kind B)

w4xm3.jpg

Did n e 1 say chicks? :lol:

f2pu3.jpg

For full pics of photoshoot, see here (Log-in may be required)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50234

Edited by wei wei

You sure there are any chicks in there?

The last time i checked................. :P :lol::lol:

scollegeatuqot2.jpg

no... it wasnt me... pretty sure it was the boys from St Leo (nb on the week prior to the movie premier :lol: )

Edited by DHC09

Like the way the Hond's all had their bonnets open in awe of the Sportivo ready to do some chomping :P :P

PS Wei Wei next time wash your wheels you grub :P :P :P :P

the sportivo couldnt chomp any of those cars if they wanted to lol.... all those red engine tops are real... B)

so u were the sportivo with the POV boys... i was gonna ask dang who that sportivo was :lol:

Word...lol.

Wei Wei...the blue bear looks mighty nice man. Nice nice and nice. True member of the 100mm club haha ;)

Go the two tone JDM paint scheme on that yellow EG man!!!

thanks for da comments guys :)

yeah i was the stivo with the POV boys yO...and ya right brian, 5 of those cars there are hektic fast ie. 12, 13, and 14 secs cars yO ;) so yup good ol stivo has no chance :lol:, but mountains are a different story ;)

all those engines u see are genuine items btw, in fact not one single car there was sporting replica or fake items B) ....we da all genuine crew yO lol

and jimmy, yeah im mates with da POV crew.....btw saw u driving behind me today coming out of griffith yO :) and bro im always there on thursday nights , i was there just last week actually, cept i dun actually go 'testing' wit em cos im currently short of a esnecil <-- read bkwards

and evo spot on mate, genuine K20A from da land of the rising sun B)

Edited by wei wei

True that, I've been out watching them test a few times. I don't stick around though.

And your not that slow. At least you can beat the black, silver and gold eg b16a hatch.

Nice bride buckets btw.

I'll be out thursday night in my car this time. Just to watch close up match of sang and paul... :D

yeah bro il see if i can make it this thurs night too....should be good to see sang and paul run, tho im pretty sure whose gonna win lol

the only cars that are waaaay outta my league is that white eg sedan (jdm k20a) silver eg sedan (jdm b18cr) white eg sedan (jdm h22a) gun metal ek hatch(jdm b18cr) and when he gets it tuned, that green ek hatch (b20 vtec)....the others are all within reach imo

n howd u know i had brides yO

Yeh, I'm pretty sure sang gonna win. But then again... paul got deep pockets.

I always wanted to give those b18c7 civic a run. Even though i know they'll beat me. 1.8L vrs 1.8L... It's no fun racing the b16a civics.

And, I saw the bride logo through the back of your window.

I'll see you out this thursday then.

azza, this bunch of boys are the ones that know how to drive, on the strip and the mountains ;)

yeah duy (01POV) ran that 14.4 with his relatively stock b16a sir (intake, exhuast, headers and stripped interior) so u n him would def be a hektic race bro :)

also the funny thing is, i was speaking to duy one day and he told me that he heard of a stivo doing 14.4 n i was like haha yeah dats brian from down in melb, n hes like damn yO what mods he got and i replied with intake, muffler, semis and stripped interior. his reply was aight its on im gonna pull a 14.4 as well (at that time his best ET was only 14.6) a week goes by n 14.4 is wat he gets lol

now that hes got a b18 in it tho, i dun think n e stivo ATM will have a chance as the car is now capable of mid to high 13s :o

Edited by wei wei