rims

WYTNYT

hi guys

do you know where i can get Buddy club p1's , i do know where i can get some but i still think they are too expensive and wondering where i can get reasonable prices or even second hand ones ....

hi guys

do you know where i can get Buddy club p1's , i do know where i can get some but i still think they are too expensive and wondering where i can get reasonable prices or even second hand ones ....

Not made anymore my man (the one's like Kaze Stivo and Northy's that is). I'd be trying second hand...ebay even :( Unfortunatley that'd be your only go. If you were buying them new they 'd be $$$ anyway, as they are lightweight.

I'm looking at $2200 for Gram Lite 57S and that's without rubber as an example...lol.

They simply are not made anymore Sheldon. Like I said dude, I think 2nd hand is the only way to go. On the internet. Patiece will be a virtue here, as someone will eventually want to sell a set of those p1's secondhand...but it could be a while. I can't see Kaze_Stivo (steve) or Northy getting rid of their P1's in a hurry lol.

They are looked very good on our car. speically with black. Actually, I found 1 second hand set ages ago. But that dude wanted $1600 for that. Unfortunately it has a few bad scratchs... I end up to get my "Works" which still makes me very happy. :lol: At least, they are new!!!

Edited by order last 1