Sydney Monthly Meet - 30th September - Villawood / Homebush Info & PICTURES !!

xoom

went to the hooters @ rosehill a few weeks ago... must say im rather disappointed.... but the Cronulla one (when it opens) should be much better :D :P :lol:

disappointed with their service or food or boobs? :lol:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha, the last time i was down at Sydney at WSID i remember seeing the hooters being built there near Olympic park and thinking: HOLY CRAP! HOOTERS! Even though it is a 2 hour drive, when this place opens up i will have to come here just to laugh my ar$e off at the Aussie adapdation of this seppo food chain.

am I actually going to follow through with that 2 month old thought? yeah probably not...was probably just a heat of the moment thought with the whole 'hooters' mental image that probably made the place seem alot more appealing than it actually is. :lol::lol::lol:

ok guys and gals, no laughting at my work uniform. I will be racing down from the blue mountains to villawood for a 8pm start time. I'm ment to finish at 7:30, but like hell that is gonna happen. And anyone who points at the car top and has a giggle will be slapped. (If i forget to take it off)

OH, and no cheap jokes about "did I bring some pizza" :P

still happy with homebush and hooters, i might be late, please someone call if you move locations! as i dont have anyones number. mine can found in the my profile

- pete out

Edited by Big(I love my toyota)Pete

hey pete...ur number is 9481 1111 yeah?

HOW DARE YOU! why anyone would want a greesy box with something that looks like a pizza in it is beyond me :)

nar, my number is 0414186682 :P

and no, i'm not bringing pizza as I have no firm time that I'll be there. but I will have M&M's and Malteasers!

FYI: i want bbq chicken!! :lol:

to all worried about hooters:

the main point of being there is that it's close to olympic park and it sells food, drinks and alcohol!!!! :D

who cares if its crap...............the point of going is we can say we been at least once before the place goes bankrupt!! :lol:

and besides its good to get to know each other on a more social level too!!!!

the main point of being there is that it's close to olympic park and it sells food, drinks and alcohol!!!! :D

and thats really good promotion for a car club....

YES IT IS!!!...............social i said!!!!

and besides mikey.............u have no say in the matter unless u get off ur butt this meet and actually come up to sydney ..............wheres the love for the club mikey wheres the loyalty mr mod!!!!!

at least half the ppl in the club are not on any kinda of p's and i never said to drink excessivley............1 casual drink has never hurt no one!!!!

done and dusted!!! :lol:

move on ppl!!!

who else is coming!!! ??????????