NRL Grand Final

SILVABULLIT

All I can say is i hope the Bronco's form slump continues next week as well!! The Bulldogs thought they had them licked at half time but we just were giving them a sporting chance. :lol: 31 - 0 in the second half and they couldn't make any excuses about players missing etc etc.

just love it when Gus Gould has basically nothing to say :lol: now thats Gold!!

Go Sharkies.....

Woops, too late LOL

Nah, congrats Broncs, they slogged hard to get there, although, I reckon the games have been stacked for them to get there.... I mean come on, Danny Buderus getting 6 weeks for a grade 1 at his first appearance at the judicary in 10 years.... ;)

Anyway, they made it there, let's see if they can finish it off and send Webke out on top....

Hopefully the Dragons will be in the final. It's the classic tale of Brisbane vs St George that was constantly battled out in the early 90's (92 and 93 if I remember correctly? Dragons lost both). It will be poetic if the Dragons can finally get up this time, although I'll still miss the days of Mark Coyne, Goldthorpe, Barnhill and Brett Mackay (what a player).

Good to see that no one has yet owned up to being a Bunnies supporter.

Hard to choose who will win. The Storm have 6 Queenslands (pretty sure on that number) in the team.

But who cares at least there is no Roach teams playing. Suck eggs you NSWosers.

Edited by mtbrider

Seems a little quiet in Melbourne????? Chokers perhaps?????

Tough luck but the best team won and my neighbourhood is rather noisy at the moment!!!

Not trying to rain on Brisbane's parade, or be a party-pooper (as I'm from Newy, I hate both teams although Brisbane more), but there were a couple of very dodgy ref/video ref calls in the last 20 minutes or so that turned the game for the Broncos. Firstly, the disallowed Storm try where the ball clearly bounced off Matt King's head without him playing at it, yet the video ref deemed it a knock on. Then there was the deflected pass by Justin Hodges (he clearly played at the ball) that went out and wasn't picked up by the ref, when Melbourne were hard on the attack. Both of these events would have swung control of the game back to Melbourne (or at least evened it up), and the finish would have been a lot different.

Firstly, the disallowed Storm try where the ball clearly bounced off Matt King's head without him playing at it, yet the video ref deemed it a knock on.

Some decisions were dodgy but it went both ways but not that bad.

The above was not it coming off his head but how it got there and the ruling was off a storm players arm - therefore a knock on. The only contention was did it hit his arm or a Bronco's hand. For me it was straight off the Storm players bicep so no problems with that decision.

The second markers were not standing behind the first which does slow the game down and there was too much laying on the tackled player there should have been more penalties for these.