The Definition of 'Bandwagon'

Dead

Well after seeing all this hype and confusion over what the term 'Bandwagon' actually means, I felt compelled to actually do some reaseach and show you all the results. The last thing we want is confusion and the misinterpretation of what people are saying.

So, the definition of Bandwagon is:

"a large ornate wagon for carrying a musical band"

Ok ok so that was a 'secondary' definition, here is the primary :P :

"A popular party, faction, or cause that attracts growing support; a current or fashionable trend."

So there you are people. No more hoo-hah's, ra ra's and 'what the hell is a bandwagon?' posts from now on :P

They are vast and scattered unfortunatley Dylan :( Similar to the vestiges of space. However performing a search may bring them up again.

It wasn't so much on here, but also externally amoungst the tocau community. People were saying, 'wtf is a bandwagon???' lol

I am getting really sick and tired of people using these threads for having cheap sarcastic shots at people without actually using examples, names or proof.

If you do not like the way that people behave on these forums, or have an issue with a post that they have made, or comments in them, then address them WITH THAT PERSON....

Cheap shots by coming up threads like this, and the other one posted about the definition of a Conflict Of Interest are nothing more than sh!t stirring exercises by people that appear to have nothing better to do with there time than start crap....

I am getting really sick and tired of people using these threads for having cheap sarcastic shots at people without actually using examples, names or proof.

If you do not like the way that people behave on these forums, or have an issue with a post that they have made, or comments in them, then address them WITH THAT PERSON....

Cheap shots by coming up threads like this, and the other one posted about the definition of a Conflict Of Interest are nothing more than sh!t stirring exercises by people that appear to have nothing better to do with there time than start crap....

IF YOU HAD AN ISSUE WITH ROB'S POST...

THEN YOU SHOULD OF PM'D HIM AND "ADDRESSED IT WITH THAT PERSON"

FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE AND STOP BEING SUCHA HYPOCRITE!!!!

Giorgi calm down. I've already pm'd azza. I think the point of this thread was taken the wrong way *bangs head against wall*

The way I saw it was in regard to Corey posting... he's 'sick of people jumping on the CES bandwagon'

In a literal sense wouldn't people jumping on thier bandwagon be a good thing for CES and as such encouraged by various people here.

That's all I saw from it... just correcting some confusion that came from that statement.

I have spoken with him, and we both know where each other stand.....

ok i have re opened it for now.........ppl chill.........nelson was just being silly.......rob slapped him around already so its all good.........chill......

woooooooooooooooooooooo ssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

The way I saw it was in regard to Corey posting... he's 'sick of people jumping on the CES bandwagon'

In a literal sense wouldn't people jumping on thier bandwagon be a good thing for CES and as such encouraged by various people here.

That's all I saw from it... just correcting some confusion that came from that statement.

OMG OMG OMG dylan you cant talk about CES cause you just cant :P:P

sorry guys thread closed before this gets out of hand