K&N Panel Filter

selyaT

Hey guys,

just after anyone who has the K&N panel filter - is the part number 33-2252???

The K&N range are in the SuperCheap catalogue at 30% off or something so it's a good time to buy. The douche-bag at the counter didn't know how to use the computer :huh: and the K&N book they had was so old it didn't have any ZZE Corolla's in it :clap:

The K&N range are in the SuperCheap catalogue at 30% off or something so it's a good time to buy.

Wooooo! Thanks for the heads up! Im gonna head over there this weekend! :D

yes, the part number is 33-2252

i dont know how much does it cost brand new coz i got it off Grey-rolla

i didnt notice any significant power gain but i can certainly feel it has better mid-range response, say from 3000rpm. as in induction noise i think it's similar, bcoz the 2ZZ engine is pretty noisy already

I got mine off of Hsien, so I don't know the price. I think they are quite pricey for what you get. I have noticed zero gains, maybe some throttle response, but that money is better off put towards the group buy for the 4000 series front brake rotors B)

called supercheap yesterday bout getting a k&n panel filter for my brothers 98 celica. $124 full price.

if my memory serves me correctly, this was also the price for the corolla panel filter. so yea if i did my math correctly thatll be $99.20.

good price.

but yea i got mine for free so yea HAHAHA!

sorry but cant help but brag bout bargainz if i get em :P

Hahaha nice one.

Richo, Micky and I went to Supercheap this arvo after the meet (check the Canberra meet section for pics) and it turns out they don't even have 33-2252 on their database... they don't even have any ZZ series Corolla's in their database... They even asked me around the other side of the desk to look at the computer monitor to check if I could see it... It was extremely g@y, and Repco quoted me $125 + $15 shipping = $140.... Plus they treated me like a child so I'm not buying there.

Still filter-less!

Hahaha nice one.

Richo, Micky and I went to Supercheap this arvo after the meet (check the Canberra meet section for pics) and it turns out they don't even have 33-2252 on their database... they don't even have any ZZ series Corolla's in their database... They even asked me around the other side of the desk to look at the computer monitor to check if I could see it... It was extremely g@y, and Repco quoted me $125 + $15 shipping = $140.... Plus they treated me like a child so I'm not buying there.

Still filter-less!

Im gonna go tomorrow, susposed to go today but completly forgot cuz I bought an RC helicopter!!! :D

• 4 months later...