Spotted - QLD

spotted Harry 1 last night on riverview tce in indro... really nice black corolla sportivo...

i LOVE the roof wing thingy... looks awesome!! i usually hate those things, but this really looks good... :D

it's not actually a Stivo...... :whistling:

it's not actually a Stivo...... :whistling:

Serious? I always thought it was a supercharged 2ZZ?

Edit: My bad. Though I've only really ever seen him drive by and once on the Friday evening of the National Meet 2008 when he whirred past me... damn it sounded sweet. Man Evan, should have gotten a TRD supercharger :P

f94e9286.jpg

SPOTTED!

Mr Flier down at Burleigh Heads just before... i wasn't in my car unfortunately, otherwise i would've pulled up :(

Was in my mate's 180 that drove past.

At least i saw ya lol :P you are a hard one to spot ;)

Evo

a hard one to spot

Really?? im always on the road lol i saw some one the other day cant remember who but it was p!ssing down on the M1 lol i think it was thursday morning last week haha!

Got yelled at on Sandgate Road at Albion from a Hilux/Surf... some old ***** calling me a hoon... then he sped off and I didn't see him again. My pool little Yaris didn't stand a chance

Time to start modding!!! Give the Yaris a kick up the bum :D

Edited by Kieren

Got yelled at on Sandgate Road at Albion from a Hilux/Surf... some old ***** calling me a hoon... then he sped off and I didn't see him again. My pool little Yaris didn't stand a chance

bit more description... was the old folk bald? :lol: It could be a certain someone that was doing it for ****s and giggles if around that area :P

bit more description... was the old folk bald? :lol: It could be a certain someone that was doing it for ****s and giggles if around that area :P

Yes he was bald. Bloody Uncle Brenn!!

I'll show him next time... Somehow...

Yes he was bald. Bloody Uncle Brenn!!

I'll show him next time... Somehow...

:lol: good ol' Sandgate Road is the only destined route to work for me yet I have only ever seen you twice around Albion in the mornings... The last time I saw and heard you was when you just got the intake done LOL.

We sure didn't miss each other this morning! ;)

STYLSH on Kessels Road 2 minutes ago. I was in the orange 300ZX in the right lane at the lights but you didn't see me wave...

:lol: good ol' Sandgate Road is the only destined route to work for me yet I have only ever seen you twice around Albion in the mornings... The last time I saw and heard you was when you just got the intake done LOL.

that's cos i usually catch the train!

• 2 weeks later...

spotted silver sportivo with i think gunmetal rims near surfers, and a black one with tinted rear taillights aswell same area. was on saturday around midday i think.

Crusing along the highway before, a Black corolla with what appeared to be lensos with the red lip and lowered... looked tip top B) silly me was having fun with the sc lol :lol:

and spotted from boostcruising:

post-615-12631173231511371129.jpg

Someone we haven't seen for awhile

and look :P

post-615-1263117132691733764.jpg

Someone i may know LOL :lol:

Evo

Spotted just then, a really nice looking silver Corolla Sportivo driving along the Ipswich Motorway then onto the Centenary Highway, and surprisingly all the way into Sinnamon Park.

It was debadged, had some really nice 18's on it and it had a nice low stance. It was immaculate. Anyone here?

If is is anyone here, man you took that onramp onto the Centenary very soft. That was the first time I made it over the hill at the end without seeing the guy behind me. I was wondering what car it was behind me, so I went slow so you would catch up and then I was surprised to see such a clean Sportivo.

Spotted on my way home from Sunnybank much like the above scenario... a red debadged Corolla Sportivo.

If you're on here... who are you? You know who you are.