Spotted - QLD

Red TRD Aurion 3500s at bunnings, Rocklea.

***-LRG. Anyone here?

Hey I saw him there too! But didnt see you though. (I was at bunnings)

I rocked up around 5pm, carpark was pretty empty

saw Daryl in his trd aurion :) yesterday at 2ish 3ish time :)

Sorry if I didn't spot you. Was so focussed on getting to the dyno since I was running a little late.

Today I spotted:

12:57pm - On Ipswich Road at the Juliette Street intersection, a silver pre-facelift Aurion Touring (or AT-X with spoiler), with a Sportivo grill. Took me a couple of seconds to process what I was seeing.

1:10pm - At Jaycar Wooloongabba, a silver pre-facelift Camry Sportivo, 20 inch Advanti Seneka wheels, painted red calipers, lowered, aftermarket LED tail lights, and dual twin-tip exhaust. Looked f***ing neat.

Edit: I knew it was someone here. It was you Rob. For those wanting to see this car, it's all here:

1:22pm - On the Logan Motorway heading off towards Mains Road, a white Camry Hybrid. Nothing fancy... just the first one I've seen on the road.

spotted FLIER's car not too far from my house actually, if i just rocked up, it would be weird... thats why i need the car... peeps know the car more then the owner B)

Evo

Yeah mate just moved to PAc Pines in Jan i saw you on the side of the road i was going the other way but lol

Today I spotted:

1:10pm - At Jaycar Wooloongabba, a silver pre-facelift Camry Sportivo, 20 inch Advanti Seneka wheels, painted red calipers, lowered, aftermarket LED tail lights, and dual twin-tip exhaust. Looked f***ing neat.

Edit: I knew it was someone here. It was you Rob. For those wanting to see this car, it's all here:

Yeah I saw your car and then the plates... I didn't know you have a TRD now!! So... I spotted DJKOR @ Jaycar Wooloongabba yesterday as well... and mate you car looks fantastic!

Mine was a tad dirty... bloody rain.

Spotted at 7:53am travelling outbound on Ipswich Road (opposite the Sanitarium factory), a silver pre-facelift Sportivo Aurion with Thailand mesh grill. Everything else on the outside appeared stock. Standard issue plates. Anyone here?

Spotted blue Aurion Sportivo ###-LAL with black Koyas & chrome lip and lowered at Nudgee College, Boondall this morning.

Spotted at 2pm driving along Orange Grove Road passing the Riawena Road intersection:

The rare white TRD Aurion. There is the possibility that it could have been ex-TRD555, but I've seen one in the Sunnybank around a year or two ago so it may have been that one.

I spotted Ingres's car at Sunnybank Donalds around 11:30pm.

I was there for like 2 mins (restroom) and u spotted me.. hahahah.. never say hi?? been a long while back since we last met up...

Edited by Ingres

Not sure if its anyone from here but saw a silver Aurion with the plates "IIIVY" at Chancellors Place UQ at around 6PM tonight.

:-D Love the rims.. are they 19" or 20"? I let a few people get on the bus before me so i could stare a little longer as you drove past. Very nice lookin car!

silver trd parked out front of stamford on friday afternoon

installing some internet were we DJK?

whitestivo

Hehehe. They put me right out the front instead of next to the entrance with the F430 etc.

Actually I was there attempting to fix the internet issues they were having. Didn't quite succeed due to some pretty bad equipment. Have to attack it again today.