Spotted - QLD

Spotted 'Flier' at 9:44am this morning driving down the Gold Coast Highway approaching the Pine Ridge Road intersection.

Spotted driving out of Sinnamon Park towards Mt. Ommaney at around 1:08pm today:

A white pre-facelift Sportivo Aurion. Was a good deal ahead of me, but I could easily see it was rolling on 18's. The wheels on the move had that distinct look of Kappa's when rolling.

Was this you Ash (arc)?

Saw DJKOR the other day in Brissy, just heard a loud Roar past and saw ur plates, I havent been on here ages and the first thing i said was i thought it was Red?! lol, but now i see ya upgraded :D nice btw

At 4:44pm today I spotted a JDM Yaris at the Milton Road/Petrie Terrace intersection.

This time without a shady looking suspect in the drivers seat.

I heard from a reliable source that Daryl was pulled over by the police on Edward St in the city this morning around 10.

Woohoo. I got spotted :lol:. How embarrassing. I hate it when you get pulled over for nothing much and people probably drive by laughing thinking you did something wrong.

It was basically just an inconvenience which is the second time it has happened and will no doubt happen again. I saw the whole thing coming. My whole rant was put on Facebook. It goes something like this:

policet.jpg

I wonder why they chose to run my plates? Is it because I don't seem right driving the TRD? On both occasions where I was pulled over for this, the cops were in another lane and appearing to be going in another direction. Then all of a sudden, they decide to change their course and end up behind me.

Before they pulled me over today, I could actually see them doing the plate check AFTER they pulled in behind me (could tell by the way they were looking at my car and their computer) so they obviously had some suspicion in the first place.

try driving a late model modified wrx at the age of 21... :lol:

once a week i was pulled over for a "RBT AND RANDOM LICENCE CHECK"... :lol: random my a$$!

in your situation, you'd think the cops would be able to sort their $hit out though. thats just total BS if all the "systems" are saying there is no problem, but there is quite obviously a problem... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Liar Mick. You didn't spot me :lol:.

Well then, at around 8:15am this morning on the Centenary Highway, I spotted some sus looking Vitz with a pedobear sticker on the rear and with some plain looking steelies.

Liar Mick. You didn't spot me :lol:.

Well then, at around 8:15am this morning on the Centenary Highway, I spotted some sus looking Vitz with a pedobear sticker on the rear and with some plain looking steelies.

well *I* didn't per. se. :P

sarah veered across like 2-3lanes to take that photo... then got stuck in traffic.. lulz

speaking of steelies, gotta have them off before monday :D

Spotted mick.wheelz minus the wheels outside Milton BP/Maccas at 12:51am today. Someone has the munchies.

im drunk as a motherf*cker atm

Spotted mick.wheelz minus the wheels outside Milton BP/Maccas at 12:51am today. Someone has the munchies.

Did he have shoes on?

Dunno. Didn't pay attention. All I saw was him flipping me off Home Simpson style (like in the Simpson movie).

Spotted 'Flier' at 9:44am this morning driving down the Gold Coast Highway approaching the Pine Ridge Road intersection.

Hahaha! the last time i drove before my Knee Reco :(

Talking about number plates try driving around trying to explain to every cop that your surname is FLier not thats the way your advertise your driving lol :idea: