Spotted - QLD

I'll just use photos this time:

p1010037m.jpg

p1010049u.jpg

BTW Julez, I have video here of your 1/4 mile runs if you are interested. Your first one was the fastest pass, but my old man has his focus on the 2ZZ at first so you don't really see yours until the end... where you get a quick glance at the time. The second run however you can see both cars all the way, but this wasn't the best run.

Hey buddy its danny, i own the 05 sportivo. I would be dead keen to see these pics and vids. E-mail them to me if you could, Drifto_01@hotmail.com.

I've got two videos both are around 150MB straight off the camera, and about 25MB each compressed. I am currently out of town relying on a 3G connection, so uploading it is out of the question now. I will put it up as a private video for you on YouTube when I get back home in a couple of weeks.

Times? :)

I've got video but can't upload from my current location thanks to 3G internet, but here are two runs that I captured. Both times, it was Julez in the left lane.

73179872.jpg

26037310.jpg

Julez, this arvo near a construction site, at least I think it was; the sign read "Caution: Drinking in progress" :P (or something to that effect)

I went past twice so you should have seen me at least once!

On school rd, i was parked infront of her :P

Julez, this arvo near a construction site, at least I think it was; the sign read "Caution: Drinking in progress" :P (or something to that effect)

I went past twice so you should have seen me at least once!

On school rd, i was parked infront of her :P

I guess if you were the rummy who almost ran out in front of me you would have posted a spotted post :lol:

I only saw the gold beast sorry :(

lol... sorry man, it was my first time experiencing the grand angus.... oh. my. god. what a burger!!! :lol:

at least that photo doesnt show exactly how dirty the car is... HAHAHAHA

oh and sorry ray, i completely didnt recognise you at all... it was only after you were standing there for a while that it clicked... :ph34r:

i blame it all on the grand angus... :lol:

lol... sorry man, it was my first time experiencing the grand angus.... oh. my. god. what a burger!!! :lol:

i blame it all on the grand angus... :lol:

HAHAHA, Ash was still shocked by the Mc Angus Burger!! :P LOL :lol:

Evo

Spotted what had to have been ZZR88 heading outbound on the Pacific Motorway approaching the Mains/Klumpp Road exit at about 5:38pm.

If if wasn't you, then I guess it was a nice looking black Sportivo Aurion with HID's.

I saw a burgundy/crimson coloured Aurion today, and it was so repulsive... It had protective rubber/chrome strips along every contour and accent on the car! Talk about overdone!

His plates were something like 506 KOJ. If you are on here, put those protective strips to good use and drive into a brick wall and get your car replaced new-for-old, and start again...

Gav.

I saw a burgundy/crimson coloured Aurion today, and it was so repulsive... It had protective rubber/chrome strips along every contour and accent on the car! Talk about overdone!

His plates were something like 506 KOJ. If you are on here, put those protective strips to good use and drive into a brick wall and get your car replaced new-for-old, and start again...

It couldn't have possibly topped this one:

dsc02750b.jpg