Spotted - QLD

• 3 weeks later...

Lawrence spotted me on Sandgate Rd at Virginia this arvo at about 5.30pm

yes I sure did spot Dee in her green shaggin wagon. We even lined up at the lights... so Dee had an opportunity to show off how good boost is...

Definitely needs WRX suspension and exhaust for sure Dee :)

Lawrence spotted me on Sandgate Rd at Virginia this arvo at about 5.30pm

yes I sure did spot Dee in her green shaggin wagon. We even lined up at the lights... so Dee had an opportunity to show off how good boost is...

Definitely needs WRX suspension and exhaust for sure Dee :)

I don't think I even hit boost.... but yeah ok.

Suspension will be happening... but the wedding has to happen first.

Spotted at the end of my street this morning at about 8:30am... a blue P-Plater Yaris that had seen better days:

di-212954795007.jpg

Nice way to start your day. It was actually a double spotted because funnily enough, it was t-boned by a Prius.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... not a Toyota, but I spotted this later in the afternoon today. Guess he didn't want to buy new plates when he changed car, or the car has an identity crisis:

di-2129681954611.jpg

First time I have seen and heard one on the road. Boy does the 2GR sound so much better in that car.

Which reminds me, I need to book for my "Lotus Exige Race Experience". My folks gave me a voucher to do 10 laps in one around QR or Morgan Park. Fun fun.

Well... not a Toyota, but I spotted this later in the afternoon today. Guess he didn't want to buy new plates when he changed car, or the car has an identity

Snip***

First time I have seen and heard one on the road. Boy does the 2GR sound so much better in that car.

Which reminds me, I need to book for my "Lotus Exige Race Experience". My folks gave me a voucher to do 10 laps in one around QR or Morgan Park. Fun fun.

And I have seen it's little brother the exige 2 days in a row. Mick would love the colour as it is matt black with the number plate is SCURA 1. It's a nice car!

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a black Aurion Sportivo near Lutwyche yesterday. They had removed the rear spoiler, completely blacked out the tail lights, had what looked to be 19" black rims with a red stripe around the edge of them and painted red calipers (well I assumed they were painted...) Looked pretty sweet. It was going the other way, otherwise I would have taken a picture...

Yeah I spotted you too mate after you passed me. I was pretty zoned out since I wasn't in the best of moods. Had to drive to the Coast earlier today for work, and then had another call, hence why I was on the road again.

While I'm here, not exactly a Toyota, but I spotted this guy on Thursday evening around 6:55pm going along the Pacific Motorway towards Logan. Excuse the night time image quality. Mmmm, satin black:

di-13129872678716.jpg

Spotted 51DER (Michael) on Sunday at Bracken Ridge Rd outside landscaping place around 2pm. Had his 20s back on.

Corey, Daryl and Michael and a white stivo with big CES sticker on the back, low, blackened headlights, tint, etc at the JDM meet tonight

:o OMG ME TOO!!! LOL... how come u didn't mention u spotted me :angry:

Corey, Daryl and Michael and a white stivo with big CES sticker on the back, low, blackened headlights, tint, etc at the JDM meet tonight

:o OMG ME TOO!!! LOL... how come u didn't mention u spotted me :angry:

I went there with you and I came home with you ;)

Edited by oodee

Not sure who this is but have seen him in Sunnybank heading toward Archerfield around 7:30 some mornings. Anyone gonna fess up? Or dob him in.

Sounds really sweet too. Could do with a coat of paint though.

post-22494-0-70840600-1300310036_thumb.j

post-22494-0-28654800-1300310049_thumb.j