Spotted - QLD

Spotted Matt (mattmcd1) at 7:40am heading north on the Bruce Highway (yes... the M1 Dee). Followed him for the 16 minutes it took to get from the Wild Horse Mountain exit to the Maroochydore exit where I continued on north.

Wow... that's a fairly detailed "spotted" :)

I spotted Daryl too, heading north, speed: approximately 110km/h, tyre tread: approximately 80% on the rear... he was wearing a button up shirt.

^ Oh dear god. If I met (and started going out with) the girl that drives that without seeing her car, then later learn that she drives such a thing, I would so have to dump her.

Spotted Peter (ZZR88) at 3:27pm driving into Sunnybank Plaza. Was then followed by a tungsten and then white Aurion. Moments later I saw another black Aurion.

Tis Sunnybank.

Spotted a black Aurion Presara with the numberplate "MOTH" on the following occasions:

02/09/2010, 12:06pm - Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove

09/09/2010, 09:39am - Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove

16/09/2010, 04:12pm - Surfers Paradise Marriott

23/09/2010, 11:19am - Surfers Paradise Marriott

Stalker much?

Spotted 51DER on Handford Rd, Zillmere about 3pm on Sunday.

Also spotted the white turned red Soarer with crazy offset mags at Hoppys on Saturday

Here are the ones I've spotted over the last few days or so that I have remembered:

28/09/10, about 5:35pm - A silver pre-facelift Aurion driving along Boundary Road, Coopers Plains (approaching the Beenleigh Road intersection). Why do I remember this one? It had one of those Merc type hood ornaments (but with the Toyota emblem of course) and it looked really, really stupid. Fail.

30/09/10, about 6:40pm - Michael (51DER) driving past Hoppy's.

01/10/10, 12:57pm - A Champaign coloured genuine GTP Gen 4 driven by some Asian chick going along Logan Road past the Logan Road/Springwood Road intersection. Apart from it being a little dirty, it was still a nice example of a GTP.

02/10/10, 1:58pm - A Sakana Siler facelift Aurion Sportivo going along Mains Road, Sunnybank. I also spotted you taking a photo of my car at the lights.

Spotted Ash (arc)... or another white Aurion Sportivo with 18 inch Kappa's at 2:13pm parked on Stamford Road Indooroopilly next to the substation there.

Even without seeing your Rolla, the Aurion is still miles ahead in it's looks :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Ash (arc)... or another white Aurion Sportivo with 18 inch Kappa's at 2:13pm parked on Stamford Road Indooroopilly next to the substation there.

Even without seeing your Rolla, the Aurion is still miles ahead in it's looks :lol:

Yep that was me, you probably couldn't see where someone put a nice scrap on my front bar under passenger foglight all the way back to the plastic :angry:

7.45am on gympie rd, kedron in front of JB a black aurion [***LAL]

By black I mean the paint was black, the windows were black, the taillights were black, the wheels were black with red lip like Ingres. Basically its the aurion Northy would have created. Very sexy!

Spotted on Thursday night at about 8:07pm, Ash's (arc) ZRE Corolla in the exact same spot that I spotted his Aurion in the other week. Defintely prefer the Aurion :lol:

Also, spotted earlier today (well the afternoon of Friday) at about 2:23pm driving down Ann Street in the Valley; a white Gen 5 Sportivo Camry with black rims, lowered, and just overall... looking effing hot.

Spotted Andrew357 at Kangaroo Point, turning left off Vulture Street. Friday morning about 7.15am

O RLY?

Someone must be driving his car then because he was at Wyndham Estate around 10:30am yesterday.

Spotted Andrew357 at Kangaroo Point, turning left off Vulture Street. Friday morning about 7.15am

As Daryl said, it wasn't me as i was boozing up at the Wyndham Estate winery.

My brother is driving my car while I have taken his. I couldn't argue with free fuel for the 1600km trip :)

Spotted on Thursday night at about 8:07pm, Ash's (arc) ZRE Corolla in the exact same spot that I spotted his Aurion in the other week. Defintely prefer the Aurion :lol:

You will probably see 1 of them there tomorrow aswell.

Spotted/followed a lowered silver ZZE123 Corolla Sportivo [###-HOP] on Storey Bridge this morning about 11.15-11.30 heading South towards Woolloongabba with TOCAU sticker :). Driver was quite relaxed / in daydream LOL

Spotted a tastefully worked Gen5.5 Camry Sportivo VVT-i today in the city heading towards Toowong. White, eyelids, lowered, nice alloys (similar to the BuddyClub P1's with a twist) and... turboed.

Chatted to the owner at the lights (pretty!), we'll see if she signs up. Plates were QQQ08