Spotted - QLD

Spotted Secaboy's Ash's old TRD Aurion OF#### at Strathpine Westfield this afternoon about 5.45pm. Still with buddyclub P1s on.

Spotted at 4:15pm today in the outbound lane of the Western Freeway (just past the Moggill Road overpass), a silver Supra which sounded so damn awful that I wanted to cry. It sounded N/A (which would be obvious considering the P-plates) but the worst part was that it sounded like it just had straight pipes on it.

And then at 4:23pm I spotted the mick.wheelz in the go-kart driving down Milton Road coming from just off Upper Roma Street.

Spotted at 4:15pm today in the outbound lane of the Western Freeway (just past the Moggill Road overpass), a silver Supra which sounded so damn awful that I wanted to cry. It sounded N/A (which would be obvious considering the P-plates) but the worst part was that it sounded like it just had straight pipes on it.

And then at 4:23pm I spotted the mick.wheelz in the go-kart driving down Milton Road coming from just off Upper Roma Street.

yeah i was coming home from the beach :) didn't see you though...

Spotted 313GNT's (Rowan's) old Aurion Sportivo at Mater Hospital Car park yesterday morning about 7am parked and still looking the same.

Spotted Mr Yap on the way to work :) Pretty sure he saw me too lol

Hmm.. i didn't hahahah.. where did u saw me??

At ANZ stadium in the morning. You were turning onto mains inbound and I was on kessels rd at the lights going up hill.

Spotted 51DER this afternoon on Beams Road, Zillmere and spotted Secaboy's old TRD Aurion OFA-690 on old Gympie Rd, Strathpine.

Also spotted Stu 00DEE's fiance on Beams Road, Zillmere/C****ldine turning into the newish estate tonight.

Also spotted Stu 00DEE's fiance on Beams Road, Zillmere/C****ldine turning into the newish estate tonight.

We live off beams road in Fitzgibbon ;) he would have been coming home from work then

Spotted Ingres with what appeared to be a few extra passengers driving along Park Road, Milton (I saw you as you passed La Dolce Vita) at 1:01am.

Yup spotted your nice car parked just outside La Dolce, was on my way home after a xmas party..

• 2 weeks later...