Spotted - QLD

logan road last night, tool in a green corolla ascent, completely stock, red P in the back window, flying up bike lanes and cutting around traffic.

Races around me than slows down and catches a red light with me behind traffic, revving hard, conversation:

Other: is that a sportivo

Me: Yes

Other: How much faster are they than my this, i hear they are not that fast

Me: so much faster if I get out and push it.

Watch out for this tool, drove like has a death wish, i regret not getting his plate and giving it to the police

whitestivo

fixed...

Spotted these guys at 8:42pm at a location that should be familiar to the Brisbane crew. There was a third one but I just missed him in the photo. Lucky I cleaned my car before they got there because they sure left a lot of dirt/mud behind.

di-1212815341481.jpg

For those unfamiliar, they are the Hilux Heroes.

Spotted these guys at 8:42pm at a location that should be familiar to the Brisbane crew. There was a third one but I just missed him in the photo. Lucky I cleaned my car before they got there because they sure left a lot of dirt/mud behind.

di-1212815341481.jpg

For those unfamiliar, they are the Hilux Heroes.

Brenn will be a co-pilot in one during today's show apparently. Could have something to do with their location ...

ohhhhh... :(

he has two 3500SL's... a silver and black (my old one)..

silver has the plates: OFA 069

black has the plates: OFA 690

no idea on the meaning of the plates... :)

i've told him to join up on here, but dunno if he has/will...

he has two 3500SL's... a silver and black (my old one)..

silver has the plates: OFA 069

black has the plates: OFA 690

no idea on the meaning of the plates... :)

i've told him to join up on here, but dunno if he has/will...

Talk about a f*cking small world. Some time ago I had a conversation with a guy. Details were in the following post:

Today (last night an hour or so ago), I took my car to Hoppy's and gave her a good cleaning.

It's not that though which is the reason for my posting. I guess what you could say that I did with my car is use it to attract some attention. As I was there drying her off to a brilliant shine out the front of the place, it happened to grab the attention of a fellow by the name of Tony who was driving by in his Avalon.

We had a bit of discussion about the TRD etc and I later learnt that he has a 3500SL as well which is Build Number 0012. Amongst all the discussion, I also learnt that the official figure was a total of 624 TRD Aurions built, not the 614 or so that I originally thought.

So we had a good discussion and I told him about the forums (pointing out the details on the sticker stuck to my window), so we may be expecting a new member soon.

The plates are to do with names. Olga, Fred (I think), and Anthony... the first two being his parents and the last being him obviously. As for 69, he mentioned that 64/67 (or whatever his birth year is) wasn't available, so he settled for 69 instead.

lol very small world...

a noob on the forum buying -JC-'s old sportivo, and now this trd guy... lol

he gave me different stat's though... he said to me that there were 824 in total, and 477 SL's... (although, he coulda made a typo on the email...)

:lol:

Spotted Ash (arc) on Ipswich Road heading inbound at around 8am this morning. You wouldn't have noticed me because I was in a POS Hyundai getting a lift in to Toyota to pick you my car. Damn your Aurion looks damn hot while on the move.

Spotted at bout 1:08pm today on Roma Street outbound in front of The Sebel Citigate, a black TRD Aurion 3500SL with the plates "TRD 000".

I thought a debadged TRD would look good... I guess I was wrong. Lucky I backed out of doing mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted this fine example at Brookside Shopping Centre yesterday (Sunday) at about 12:44pm. Haven't seen you in yonks Ingres.

di-7128373275210.jpg

Hahahah F me.. u were right next to me.. !!!.. Ya havent been going to the meet.. will arrange to have thursday night off soon so that i can once again go to the meet... Ash i work at the Telstra Shop at Brookside now.. Daryl why were u at Brookside??

Spottes Ingres entering the M1 from the Gateway just after midday today

Our wheels match. Shame mine are only hubcaps though :(

Hahahha.. ya saw a familiar number plate and turn around to see u.. i like your shiny centre caps.. i seriously didnt realise it is hubcaps .. hahah..

Spotted Matt (mattmcd1) at 7:40am heading north on the Bruce Highway (yes... the M1 Dee). Followed him for the 16 minutes it took to get from the Wild Horse Mountain exit to the Maroochydore exit where I continued on north.