Puzzle mans videos..

puzzle man

hey man,

i watched your O.P run video and your toyfest one too.. i loved the toyfest video- top stuff for your 2nd attempt...

the footage is good too of the O.P run. i know how hard it it so get steady footage in a moving vehicle, and you've done a great job... my only criticism for that video is the music is too loud and dylans sexual engine is too soft...

i've made a couple of videos of our TOCAU meets, im sure if you hunt back to the kiama meet you can find a link to the one i made... i do all my stuff on windows movie maker...

anyway... keep up making the good work - you'll develop new ways of doing things and the quality will only keep improving..

great vids there puzzman

video is good and easy to follow

one small thing, try to sync the engine sounds so that you cant tell the changes.

otherwise great stuff!!!!!

if you have any technicial video questions, just ask me. I need to use my Bcom some how. Why not help others with my knowledge!

love it! wat program do u use? i really really hate windowsmovie maker....

yeah its gay witf AIDS in the A $$

i did start using WMM but i now I'm using CyberLink PowerDirector Express it came with the JVC HDD its a bit cheap i prefer windows movie maker as it ezyer to use but now i like this one.

Edited by puzzle man

love it! wat program do u use? i really really hate windowsmovie maker....

Adobe Premiere Pro 7 for video editing

Adobe Encore 2.0 for DVD authoring

Goldwave 5.13 for sound editing

plus one trusty laptop and some good coffee :)