Cardomain

Celection

i agree with dylan we wanna read posts not try and interpret sh*t internet language

Yeh but does it really matter? We all understood what the message meant and said. I just think people, especially moderators and long-time members, should be a lot more accommodating to new members. Sure if you want to put your point forward then do it politely. How about asking if he can next time attempt to write a message in normal english...that would work a thousand times better.

hey V6_Kamree...

i think i did have a domain at one stage, waaay before i did any mods, but i just never got round to updating it...

we have a member's ride section now, so all you have to do to find our cars is look in there... each first post should have some pics of the owner's car...

alternatively, if you click up the top where it says registry, you can search through the pages we've created on the forum for our ride.

its all very simple. i think we would use cardomain more, but we have 2 different and effective domain style things on here...

just another thing: i'd like to apologise for the people who wrote the comments above. i realise you're new to the forum, so i hope this can be forgotten and you enjoy your stay here. you'll learn there is alot of senseless whining because we have some keyboard heroes, but all in all its a very fun group of people. are you in sydney? if you are you should come out to one of our meets. :D

haha nah its alright i deal with the public everyday and they say worse. Sure i think it was a little immature to start a whining session over it but some people are like that. Cheers for helping find the rides easier blue_rolla. Ill be sure to grammar check in future if this the response you get for one word being incorrectly used. And to answer your question bout Sydney im actually in the Perth, eventually cruisin over to see the Camcrew guys in Queensland, may drop in to say Hi.

Edited by V6 Kamree

haha nah its alright i deal with the public everyday and they say worse.

HAHAHA ain't that the truth!!!

Aaahhhh the people who think the kid working at the sevo must be a dropout.... how many iditos I've suprised :P

Welcome!

i agree with dylan we wanna read posts not try and interpret sh*t internet language

Hey bra, the fizzle shizzle magizzle is hawt at tha mom3nt man don't knawk tha sh!t man s3rious fo' real it'z da fukin' bomb.

pEEpolE wHO wRIte LiKe dIZ aRE k3Wl. iF eWe dOn'T LiKe it mICk d3n jus' doN't w33d iT mAN fO' sHiz >.< XD o_O ^.^

Hey bra, the fizzle shizzle magizzle is hawt at tha mom3nt man don't knawk tha sh!t man s3rious fo' real it'z da fukin' bomb.

pEEpolE wHO wRIte LiKe dIZ aRE k3Wl. iF eWe dOn'T LiKe it mICk d3n jus' doN't w33d iT mAN fO' sHiz >.< XD o_O ^.^

wow i think i just went blind. or my iq dropped like 100 points. either way, love your work robbie

wow i think i just went blind. or my iq dropped like 100 points. either way, love your work robbie

Fo' sho 'glock glock' yo' no wha' i'z sayin' mixta...