Insurance Company

I am looking to change my insurance company (currently with CGU) nowww

can u guys provide some details (such as premium, excess, age) of insurance policy that u r with now??

also, which insurance companies dont let u to choose ur own repair shop, blah blah blah....

THX ALL in ADVANCE

Not sure if its been Said b4- but Toyota do insurance, with full no claim bonus i got insurance for under $900 :D

Given toyota's inability and incompitence to fix a car under warrenty where its free to the consumer and the process and paper work they put people through there is no way in h.e.l.l i would pay them money to deliver the same service !!!!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

im with NRMA and full comp costs me just under $900/pa and im 23

Not sure if its been Said b4- but Toyota do insurance, with full no claim bonus i got insurance for under $900 :D

just wait until you start modding then and they hit you with the red VOID sticker...

looks somthing like this....

post-247-1162206473_thumb.jpg

im with NRMA and full comp costs me just under $900/pa and im 23

just wait until you start modding then and they hit you with the red VOID sticker...

looks somthing like this....

F**k it, it was all worth it.

I just got off the phone with justcars and asked for a quote on an 05 sportivo etc

Stock comes in at $1275

though that will go up a little if you make modifications. the only thing I balked at was the $1100 excess for any accident you might be responsible for, (breakdown: $600 std nsw set price, $500 for having a car that falls into the more risk category) <<---- that may change on the type of car you have.

I was told over the phone that unlimited modifications can be made, just as long as they are legal and roadworthy, and of course.

The policy is agreed value of the car (what your purchase price is/or what its worth now etc)

anyhow just thought i would share those details.