A few problems - fixing?

My Rolla (05 Ascent Sport, Manual) is coming up for its 20,000 service and I've got a few problems with it, wondering what peoples thoughts are on getting them fixed.

First one is the shrouds in the front wheel arches, they seem to be affected by heat and have 'popped' out. Last service, they allagedly took them out and refitted them, one stayed fixed, the other didn't. Has anyone else had this problem, did you get them replaced?

Second is my left front speaker crackles at certain bass frequencies. Last time they couldn't find anything wrong, this time I'll be letting them know what music to use. Can they decline to fix it if my bass is right up (which it isn't, its set about half way between 0 and max, same for treble)? Also, I'm STILL getting times when the CD gets stuck in the player, and I have to fully turn the iginition off and start the car, just to get it out. I know it wont raise its ugly head in the service, anyway of talking them into replacing the unit?

Third, gearbox! Some of the gears are just hard to get in, mainly first and reverse. They sometimes just don't go in, clutch to the floor, especially reverse. Sometimes I'll sit there trying to get reverse in and it takes 5 or 6 shots, clutching in and out, letting the car roll, doing other gears first. There is also a bit of pressure, hard to describe, but the gears don't just 'slip in', I'm not sure if this is just because its a new car or not, but I would have thought any fine resistance would have been well sorted by 20,000kms.

Thats all for now, at least on my list anyway.

Firstly, your inner guard arch trims... They always pop out, mostly due to impact pushing them out of place, check all the mounts and make sure the trim is not damaged, missing any clips or bolts... If not, then it should just pop back in...

Secondly, let them know the speaker crackles, take a CD with you and show them the problem when you drop the car off for the service... Is it a burnt CD or original, sometimes, the burnt quality could be the cause, so make sure it's an original CD...

With your headunit, all the new Fujitsu Ten units are playing up, ask them to order a new one in for you under warranty, all they need to do is to write down the 5 digit code on the front of the unit and order one...

Thirdly, check your gearbox oil level and the adjustmend of the clutch pedal rod... First gear is tight to get in with the 6 speed gearboxes in the Corolla's and the Celica's... Also, reverse gear is straight cut so thats always gunna be a pain... Ask them to check it, but if they don't find anything, it may ease up in the next 5000 - 10000kms...

Thanks for the info guys. With the wheel arch trims, its like they've been affected by heat, it hasn't popped out all the way along, just at certain points. Nothing has impacted them. I'll ask them to remove and refit them again at the service. Problem is, I usually drop the car off early in the morning. I might get a day off and drop it off and get a loaner, this way I can talk to them. Cheers for your replies :-)