Sydney ---> terrigal Day Time Monthly Meet - Sunday 26th November - 10am

great drive guys and gals

wish I was feeling a bit better :S

i'll be very interested to get a hold of all the photos from everyone to include in my lilttle porduction (can only make it goo if you give me the foto's!)

just pm a link or send it to my MSN (it auto accepts most files zip / rar / avi / wmv)

Great work to all camera people involed :D

cheers

you can save the ones uploaded to your hard drive cant you?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys and gals had a great day , i was the one that got the defect :angry:

stupid tyres ,i was going 2 get them changed next week anyway, the funniest thing was when the cop asked me if i drag race, i was like mate i drive auto :lol:

loved the twisties .. they were awesome

cant wait till the next meet :)

sanesh

hi everyone!!!

great pics!!

the twisties were so scary........my hands were sweaty and i had to turn the aircon on to calm me down.......hehhehe.......i must admit they were kinda fun though.........its an advantage having no body roll for sure.......compared to how it was before the coilovers went on.

i got pulled over too and i never been pulled over before.........ever. hehhe ..........my heart was racing so fast........lucky i'm a woman :lol: cause i didn't get defected for the ride height.........hehhe

i definately had an adrenaline filled day.

i got so lost after we left the RBT.........lucky i found phill within cb range and we headed down to thornleigh together.

it was a great day and a great turn out !!! thanks to everyone who came...........our roll call in the morning was super sucessful. otherwise we might have left too early and accidently have left someone behind.

unfortunately i'm all burnt on my face and neck.........weird cause it wasnt even that sunny there........mainly overcast.......its so sore. :(

well ppl sorry to say this but this will be my last meet for quite a while a long long while...........i can't keep calling in sick every month..........i might get fired.........hehehe

so tom tom will have to take care of future meets. but he does such a great job anyways.....he's way more organized then me.............but it was great to actually meet everyone !!! i had a super great day.

it was goood to end this with a good day like that......it was for sure priceless!!

take care everyone..........hopefully i'll meet u all again for some fish and chips perhaps.........or icecream...........hehehe :lol:

from mish :D

Now just to refresh we need

to get ppls faces matched with nicknames cos i cant remember lol.

Who got defected for black blinkers though? And which blinkers are these?

Now just to refresh we need

to get ppls faces matched with nicknames cos i cant remember lol.

Who got defected for black blinkers though? And which blinkers are these?

It was blk_toy, he's the South African guy and I think they were stock ones just had tint paint on them.

this may be a stupid question, but did anyone get footage of the old pac run? i was gonna mount my camera up but everyone took off, didnt have time!! but it was a good thing... imaging gettin pulled over and the camera was there bwhahaha

edit.. gotta remove plates... pics up soon

Edited by x_tarcy33

this may be a stupid question, but did anyone get footage of the old pac run? i was gonna mount my camera up but everyone took off, didnt have time!! but it was a good thing... imaging gettin pulled over and the camera was there bwhahaha

I got my cousin to take some footage. Nothing great though and I dunno how to link it up coz it's like 100megs.

I got my cousin to take some footage. Nothing great though and I dunno how to link it up coz it's like 100megs.

ahha windows movie maker! ahhahah

oh ***, stuff windows movie maker haha

i think Sam(MRROLA) got footage from the inside of bec's(MSROLA) car which might include bill and me, i'm not sure, will have to wait :P

although, might not be a good thing to post up on here, being a public road and prob being able to see our plates and all... ;)

' date='Nov 28 2006, 04:32 PM' post='150200']

MAD

a all corolla meets only cool

OT - saw some members at the playhouse at night also :clap:

how dare you :P

i'm the owner of the grandpa spec car :D

thanks mish / mark for pointing me out (thumbs up)

oh and I ask again (nicely) if anyone has any fotos / videos from the day can they PLEASE MSN them to me. Thanks to saiya for his contribution, but I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1024x768 in size)

oh and I ask again (nicely) if anyone has any fotos / videos from the day can they PLEASE MSN them to me. Thanks to saiya for his contribution, but I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1024x768 in size)

pete..right click on the pics posted and save them to ur hard drive..its easy.

I believe the reasoning behind the e-mail of pics lies in there somewhere...

good work on all the camera men............including our local resident monkey :lol: (jokes).

anyways.............this thread is officially closed.

all future events will be closed the week after its happened...........that should give ppl enough time to get their pics up..