Catalyc converter problem

yer...like i dont want to be forced into buy after market right now..

if so....is there any full aftermarket exhaust systems available for the sportivo??

or any...for example...aftermarket high flow catalyc converters available??

yer...like i dont want to be forced into buy after market right now..

if so....is there any full aftermarket exhaust systems available for the sportivo??

or any...for example...aftermarket high flow catalyc converters available??

There are a few on the market.

try castle hill exhausts they have some for our cars

mate if u put the heat shielding in etc i dont think they are going to be able to tell that u have the trd headers in rather than the stock headers ...... as if they do all their work while they are under the car from memory u cant see anything on the headers that would make them look diff 2 the stock one .....

mate just play it ignorant ...... dont say anthing unless they specificially ask u becuase they saw something diff under the car

yerr..thats what my mate said last night after taking the cat converter shields off...just to make sure there wasnt anything stuck between that and the cat converter..

but obviously there wasnt because when u hit the cat converter with your hand it makes the rattling noise.

but could the exctractors have caused the damage...like did the extra flow maybe cause something to dislodge??

yerr..thats what my mate said last night after taking the cat converter shields off...just to make sure there wasnt anything stuck between that and the cat converter..

but obviously there wasnt because when u hit the cat converter with your hand it makes the rattling noise.

but could the exctractors have caused the damage...like did the extra flow maybe cause something to dislodge??

TRD headers wouldn't flow that much more than stock headers if any different at all and certainly not enough to dislodge the insides of your cat converter. I'd suggest from my experience and from what i have seen at work that it's a manufacturing default.

forget it....my car is cursed..

today someone opened their white door on mine and left a ding and a white mark..

just a week after i spent $600 fixing the scratches on my other door..

im gona go drive my car into a lake or something....

one problem to another....

TRD headers wouldn't flow that much more than stock headers if any different at all and certainly not enough to dislodge the insides of your cat converter. I'd suggest from my experience and from what i have seen at work that it's a manufacturing default.

So from your experience as a Toyota employee, is this still covered under warranty....

forget it....my car is cursed..

today someone opened their white door on mine and left a ding and a white mark..

just a week after i spent $600 fixing the scratches on my other door..

im gona go drive my car into a lake or something....

one problem to another....

Yeah man, sorry to hear the ongoing issues....maybe next time, you should make sure you dont buy your car on Friday 13th and get the one the black cat on the passenger side and smash your wing mirror reversing it out from under the ladder...