C-one style Cooling Panelz

I'd agree with the control part too for the under car one....dont F1's have a solid underbody (sorry, I know SFA about F1's other than they soundy horny and go hard)

cooling pannel does jack ****.. all it does is pretty up the engine bay , i've got both underbody and radiator one.. clearly theres no difference.. its not going to affect your engine temp considering air is being pushed in at the same rate when driving..

you sure spent alot of money on some bit of tin that dont work.....

I think it would make a small difference for people that have a SRI.

But do jack all for people with CAI.

as i said in first post - its for the radiator....

nothing to do with the intake!

cooling pannel does jack ****.. all it does is pretty up the engine bay , i've got both underbody and radiator one.. clearly theres no difference.. its not going to affect your engine temp considering air is being pushed in at the same rate when driving..

haha yes i certainly did .. i spent a total of $0 and about 1/2 work so yup all adds up to alot of money.. once again interjecting without knowing.. love it

It just gives the engine better cooling because (a little) more air is going into the radiator.

LOL

:clap:

LOL

:toast:

i thought the underneith panel was to stop things from hitting the engine underneith the car?

guess thats just 4wds ay?

if u're referring to the c-one under panel;

and if u go their website:

http://www.c-one.co.jp/C-ONEPARTS/under_panel.html

... scrolling to the bottom...

u will see:

※下部保護目的のダート走行、ラリ ー用アンダーガードとしての使用はできません。

which the trusty google translator reads as:

* Use as lower part protection intended dirt travelling and an under guard for rally is not possible.

hope that helps

nope.. just use your brains and cut a oil filter access point and file it back such that it very simple to remove the offending filter.. then purchase a plastic plug or rubber housing to block the gap back up again.. easy done.. diy'ng

nope did this one myself.. very handy with the right equipment... just took my time got it done perfectly no cuts or bruises from this.

it needed to be done.. cant expect me or service peeps to take it off to put a new filter in..

i might be selling off the car, not sure yet ive got my plane tickets for overseas booked for feburary next year.. and ive decided that when/if i come back a jeep wrangler with gas conversion is the new look for me... haha stuff fuel efficency with gas 4-5l/100km will do me fine..