YDOIT4's ride

YDOIT4

my mate grabbed the engine harness from work today so we are all sweet to go ahead on sunday meet at 9am hes gonna meet me at work and im directing him to ur place

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so im at work during the holiday season nothing to do but give you all a quick update

the engine mounts are IN!! myself and Lylee and his mate chris from (VW) installed the engine mounts and the polyurothane inserts in the front and rear engine mounts a few weeks ago and the engine is movin nowhere now :D it feels so much smoother on acceleration and there is no axle tramp AT ALL EVVVER i have pushed it quite hard and even on launch up hill just wheel spin no axle tramp so thats a bonus.

my headers where fixed up as well as the exhaust as the old engine mounts that where DEAD! killed the headers cracked them and the exhaust in 2 places due to too much engine flex and a really really tiny flex that had no flex :| go figure.

so now i need an oil change im thinking of gettig royal purple it is a much more expensive option than getting the penzoil or castrol or something to that effect but my mates tell me it is mos def worth the extra do$$h so we will see how we go in the new year xD

if i remember anything else ill post it up -_-

• 4 weeks later...

installed new oil in on tuesday Royal Purple FTW 5w-40 that stuff is like liquid purple gold :lol:

it really is a god send if you can afford it try it the stuff works you can feel a power increase no doubt about it B) winner

Hey Looking at your dyno i see you only made 99kw? and at 6,200 why does the power drop off. My peak power was at about 7,600 rpm.

Im not sure if that header design is helping. I would say that a set of factory ported ones would be better.

What size exhaust are you running and is it straight through?

Edited by matt_glad

Hey Looking at your dyno i see you only made 99kw? and at 6,200 why does the power drop off. My peak power was at about 7,600 rpm.

Im not sure if that header design is helping. I would say that a set of factory ported ones would be better.

His car is 1ZZ.

Got any recent pics?

His car is 1ZZ.

Got any recent pics?

Yea i am just a lil 1zz lol not a stivo like alot of the other modders.

yea its only a 1zz but it has anough work to put up a good fight against a stivo :P

i had 2 pics on facebook from a cruise up the old pac a few weeks ago so i uploaded them to imageshack

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/rollamx5oldpac.jpg/

http://img705.imageshack.us/i/rollapieinskystopoldpac.jpg/

nothin exciting but its a recent pic ;)

i guess i can take a pic of the engine mounts lol but there isnt really anything to take pics of except that i was going to take some new shots when my brother gets his DSLR but thats not for another month so i will have to wait till then for that.

His car is 1ZZ.

Got any recent pics?

yea its only a 1zz but it has anough work to put up a good fight against a stivo :P

i had 2 pics on facebook from a cruise up the old pac a few weeks ago so i uploaded them to imageshack

i guess i can take a pic of the engine mounts lol but there isnt really anything to take pics of except that i was going to take some new shots when my brother gets his DSLR but thats not for another month so i will have to wait till then for that.

Looks good man. Lives up to the shadow look :ph34r:

i know what the engine mount inserts look like. I got a set installed on my 2zz :D . One of the best mods i have done. I love the response :D :D :D

His car is 1ZZ.

Got any recent pics?

Yea that's great power for a 1zz then sorry I should have realized that

Any plans on some head work?

head work hmm i was thinking on getting some stage 2 cams and a few extras to get it to rev a bit higher and give a few more wasp's but being married and mortgage and such now no money to play with like that so in the future yea ill get it done but no rush for it right now its running at 100% and i love it

i installed the royal purple 5w30 last week and WoW! that make a difference in power so much more responsive its REDICULOUS i love it.

yea i dont cruise much anymore i would like to come to the next meet though havnt been to one in a while :D