YDOIT4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT HOT RIDE!!!!

Love your setup, all performance for the track :D

Hows the progress with the power fc going ?

Installed and tuned ?

Where did you source the power fc from ?

Yea the setup is more towards track work i havent taken it to the track yet but i will very soon

The power fc is working fine installed and tuned pushed out 99kwAtw from memory and im installing an axelback racepipe next week might see if it pushes out more power without the big sportivo muffler

I bought almost all jap parts for my car from a website in japan ummm greenline is the website its greenline.jp i think

the project should be finished in the next month with all parts i want installed and working

then to test it down the 1/4 again and down the track

ohh and i added a set of slotted DBA rotors on friday ill add pics soon

I bought almost all jap parts for my car from a website in japan ummm greenline is the website its greenline.jp i think

were they overnight ?

naa they take a bit of time to get the cheapest price for you then quote you then you buy it then they ship it in i think less than 3 days from memory for shipping yea

were they overnight ?

naa they take a bit of time to get the cheapest price for you then quote you then you buy it then they ship it in i think less than 3 days from memory for shipping yea

you missed it dave .... youd get more kw if it came overnight ...

were they overnight ?

you missed it dave .... youd get more kw if it came overnight ...

lol ahh well ill have to get more mods to get that loss of power back lol

• 5 weeks later...

Dave was hoping to see you at the National meet as I wanted to have a peek at your car but alas didn't see you!! Ahh well maybe next time...

• 2 weeks later...
Dave was hoping to see you at the National meet as I wanted to have a peek at your car but alas didn't see you!! Ahh well maybe next time...

Ohh damn dude sorry man if u told me i would have searched for u mish introduced me to a fair few ppl that night at the meet but i dunno if i met u i think i did i was the tall built lookin guy i dunno maybe u saw me maybe u didnt realise it was me but man that sucks ahh well if i ever make my way up to ur state ill be sure 2 come to a meet n c u guys then

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice ride..

how did you paint the back lights ??

can u still see the brake lights well ??

cheers

Well you just take the tail lights off by unplugging the wires and unscrewing the 3 bolts at the back of each taillight then spray it with window tint spray that you can get from car shops like autobahn and super cheap and stuff i bought mine from a local car accessory shop in burwood shops in sydney but umm im sure other car places sell it

Spray the lights with id say 4 light coats you can go a bit darker on the outer parts where there is no actual lights letting it dry for a few mins between coats and then let it dry after the last coat for a few hours where there is no dust flying around so you dont get a whole stack of dust sticking onto the actual taillights, that is hard to take off.

So then put it back on the car and ur set :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok went to balmain with my mate and we took some photos of the rolla after its service finally got rid of my crummy liverpool exhaust headers and installed some custom headers much stronger and has an extra flex in the exhaust to keep it from blowing the flexes all the time

Well anyway more pics on the way

post-1323-1210076438_thumb.jpg

post-1323-1210076512_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...