More money well spent!

my 2 cents, flame if u want, but im not trying to have a go at anyone

my point:

if u put a BIG post that u just did this mod. ppl are gonna want desert and ask for resutls and other stuff. and if u dont wanna follow-up then dont post about your mods.

its just like when people say 'i have a secret' and dont tell u wot it is. its annoying. no **** people are gonna get p.i.s.s.e.d off. <_<

so if you cant deal with people wanting dyno sheets, time slips, drag, benchtest, etc, then dont post about your mods. its really simple as that. keep your mods to yourself, or be prepared to share.

Richi for a person I helped your comment is not required. I am not the person carrying on about my mods. This started with some pictures about some wheels that I didn't even post. Other people are the ones that rasied issues.... Now if this keeps going on I will close this topic and any any that starts having a go at others... Enjoy your ride for what it is and if you see a car modded ask in the right way about them for information.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was not targetting anyone, i was speaking in general, like i stated above, 'im not having a go at anyone'

and as for 'your comment is not required' what is that supposed to mean?

this is a forum isnt it? i am posting my views on the whole situation in a non-aggressive manner, if anything it would be fustration at this thread being here in the first place, and if i thought it was not going to be productive, then i would of kept it to myself.

i was stating, people are going to bug you about your mods, and they are going to be disappointed if you fail to provide information/answers.

Sometimes you Guys **** me off. You crap on about stuff you have no idea that is where you ruin this forum. I have been tempted to leave this forum many times because of idiots this just gives me another case for thinking so. Think what you like pecker, trd141 I don't care. I have reasons for not posting my Dyno sheet It is basicly none of your buisness, Also I have shown it to some people just because I don't show it to you so what.  I never said the car is far superior to any other car every one else is making so called claims about my car faster or not.  I will drive car how I like and when I like not because you tell me to do so. Why are you making attacks on me when I have not done so to you??? :angry:.

Hmmm......

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of being without DSL for 8 weeks and have sorely missed getting on and reading the forums.

Sad to see that the same old @#$% is going on. <_<

I,m with PEEKAY here, what does it matter, just look at his mods. Half the fun is how you get there not how fast.

I have kept my STIVO completely stock but do drool at what he has done to his and do like to here about what can be done.

Besides we should all know by now that the fastest car getting around is a BUDGET RENTER CAR. :D