MSROLA & MRROLA heading to QLD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey- sorry i know i was suppose 2 call you last night, really sorry, will get in touch tonight :)

We are stayin at broadbeach, now confirmed :D

i sat by my phone all night waiting for your call...but it never came....i am a shattered man....

hahaha, no probs might hear from you tonight then :P

Don't stress Bec, Corey's phone is next to his computer and he had his bum firmly planted on his desk chair all night playing terrorist on webcam....

ok guys plan is meet up at the BP at yatla @ 7:30pm then we will head down to the gold coast - Saturday 23/12/2006

sweet as :D i might catch up with bren and jc on the way.. and possibly even azza depending where he is

i didn't ask donna.....he did say that they would be coming again tho as they have accomodation to use.

so whats the verdict? myself and JC are still wanting to head down...

Sorry Corey, you must have read my 2 words the wrong way...

i was saying "why not" to your question about still going down... not why aren't they coming :mellow: oops

I am 95% sure I will be there, so I will be catching up with the bullit and JAY533 at JC's Den Of Sin at 6:45 so we can still be Yatala at 7:30pm

I am 95% sure I will be there, so I will be catching up with the bullit and JAY533 at JC's Den Of Sin at 6:45 so we can still be Yatala at 7:30pm

i will be meeting you down there somewhere.. not 100% sure where - i will be in touch

my brother flies out at 8pm tonight from coolangatta, so i'll be there to do that

Hey all,

Thanks Corey.

Sorry we didnt make it up there guys.

Time to tell you guys that we were in an accident on our way up, MRROLA came off the road and hit a tree.

The car is already in being repaired and are taking this opportunity to get some extra work done on the car, so we expect it to be off the road for a little while.

There are pics floating around & we request that you please respect us and not post them up on any forums.

So for now MSROLA will be out & about solo :D

Yeah Sam had some minor cuts from the glass window breakin onhis arm.....and he has sore arms nd feet from holdin the wheeel and plantin his feet.

My on the other hand, i was asleep and didnt have time to hold naything so my seat belt did all my work for me, so i have huge bruises across my stomach and some across my chest and a fractured rib, but we bothed walked out of the wreck, and at thee end of the day its jst a car...... Sam doesnt care about it as long as we both are here today thats all that matters.