Any autoboxs been down the 1/4 yet???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cams anyone?

Nah no need to open up the engine to make the car go fast keke just bolt on mods will do fine ;P i feel sorry for the v 6 commo that saw my tail lights last week aye Andrew..... not once but twice :clap:

:D

yeah.. but that station wagon... whoa!~ tat proolly almost got u!

pretty good for that money u spent so far... u need to get the car lowered.... not tooo low.. just sitting nice...

------------

isnt there another supercharged corolla on this forum.. i think its the ignition X car... hows that goin?

• 3 months later...

Hello fellow auto racers

Finally gone down the 1/4 and got the following :)

1908070153fu3.jpg

Quite confident I'll be able to get closer to low 16s as this was the only run I had all night (due to rain and a sh!t load of ppl :angry: some missed out completely :( ), so didnt get a chance to practice the launch and play around with the setup.

not bad time there man. How'd you launch? Using you're auto gears or just in Drive and pedal to the floor hard as? I'm sure you could knock off a few reaction times to get low 16s but yeah as ya said not much practice runs before hand. Arh well... there's always next time :P

I've got ces cai, ported thunder headers, sportivo catback+muffler (no terrorist pipe). Click on specs on my sig to see the full list of mods.

But yea other than that theres not much i can think of to help with the 1/4 time, maybe spark plugs and coilovers too :P

No slicks or semis in use here, just street tires.

I've got ces cai, ported thunder headers, sportivo catback+muffler (no terrorist pipe). Click on specs on my sig to see the full list of mods.

But yea other than that theres not much i can think of to help with the 1/4 time, maybe spark plugs and coilovers too :P

No slicks or semis in use here, just street tires.

CES FTW!! DHC don't forget the flashing key ring!!

mmmm.... a ecu upgrade would help. I'll see what i can get out of my current setup before i head down that road ;)

another way for us auto to get the perfect launch everytime is to change out the torque converter with a higher (optimal) stall speed; instant power baby!! B)