I'm going to miss her...

xTiGeRx

Today..i said good bye to her....

today...was my last day with her...

today...was the last time i raced her...

today...i handed the keys to my 2002 Corolla Levin to the dearlership...

Today...she was gone.

PS. i really wanted to see how she went against a Stivo...

She's served me well...and made me proud....doing the things people thought she wouldn't do...

I hope my stivo will make me just as proud...

(Driving a bright red Conquest Hatch courtesy car......AUTO!)

I felt the same way after I sold my ae82 twin cam corolla after owning it for 12 years.

A few days after getting a sportivo - you'll forget her. I'm still trying to get use to the power mirrors, power windows, 6 cd stacker, climate controlled air con and the leather faced firm seats and last but not least - the power. :D

my new baby's ETA is 2-3 weeks.

end of dec to early jan.

end of dec = christmas

early jan = my birthday

either way is FINE! hehehe

(i did the right thing, right????)

his just messing with you.

now u gotta wait. but the good thing is u get to flog the conquest, attempt line locks with the auto so on and so on.

i had to wait 2 months for my car and the dealer just said keep your car till then, coz it had the extractor, exhaust, stereo and so on. i told him that i had to work in toowoomba for the next few months, which is 120km from brisbane he did seem to care. so when i finally got my sportivo my car had an extra 4000 km on the clock, hehe :rolleyes:

oh well

have fun waiting

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, what the f9CK if linelocks? never heard of that before.

Also anyone know if an y of the Sportivo Interior is real leather? My mates tease me about it all the time, i reckon its vinyl. (it looks good though!)

the revving is alright...mind you i had 110kw at the fly.

it went really well..i've got the dyno sheets to compare the difference in exhausts...

i still miss her..

Leather faced means that the front of the seat is leather, if u take a look at the back where the map pockets are u will find that that bit is vinyl. The thing is all car with leather seats have vinyl on the map pockets. As for leather quality, leather is leather, as long as u keep it clean and protected it wont crack

a line lock is a button u push to lock the front brakes so u can do a burnout. its pretty much ony used on dragsters. they do a burnout to warm up theyr tyres and provide better grip on takeoff. i guess u could get a line lock for the rears but i wouldnt do it.

also the bit u sit on is leather, the rest isnt, but it stilll looks good!

Its not a button, its done by the driver with the heal and toe method, you put the right toes on the brake, the right heel on the accelerator and lift the left foot sharply off the clutch, presto, car stood still, back wheels spinning, in a front wheel drive, handbrake on, accelerator down, clutch up sharply, presto, car stood still front wheels spinning, easy to do, REALLY bad for your car. oh and in a front wheel drive its a little easier in reverse, if you do it in a forward gear it has a tendancy to drag its ***** along and move slowly.

I might stress, this is typically something you do when young and stupid and you do it in a $2,000 **** box that you don't care about, I would NOT even think of doing it in my beloved Sammy (Sammy the Stivo).

Blade Hunter, a line lock is a button!! and it is like the only way of doing burnouts in car (RWD only) with minimal damage, thats y dragsters use it

that heal toe bs will work but will shread your brakes.

unless u have a rwd with a high power to weight ration i would not be doing burnouts, they will wear EVERYTHING down so quik!! a little chirp off the line when dragging wont do much, but fully stopped redlining it getting a sh*t load of smoke is bad.