Philips Crystal vision bulbs

bla(SPORTIVO)ck!

Hey guys, i just recently put in some 6000k MTEC HID's into my 04 Camry Sportivo. They are really nice but my parkers look weird with it cause they are too yellow. So i then bought some Philips Crystalvision HB4 bulbs for my fogs and it came with 2 parkers. My light now is less yellow but still has a bit of it and isnt white nor blue. I noticed on other cars with same bulbs, their light is white/blue. I am thinking that the stock yellow bulbs may have tinted my lights. The plastic still appears clear but im unsure of why my light is this colour. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks :D

Hey guys, i just recently put in some 6000k MTEC HID's into my 04 Camry Sportivo. They are really nice but my parkers look weird with it cause they are too yellow. So i then bought some Philips Crystalvision HB4 bulbs for my fogs and it came with 2 parkers. My light now is less yellow but still has a bit of it and isnt white nor blue. I noticed on other cars with same bulbs, their light is white/blue. I am thinking that the stock yellow bulbs may have tinted my lights. The plastic still appears clear but im unsure of why my light is this colour. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks :D

hmm, are you sure they got the same bulb as you? cause i use to have a pair of crystal visions, they we're sort of yellowish, i then changed to diamond vision which is 5000k, and that has no tint of yellow at all. :lol:

HID as in the HID KIT?

I used to have the MTEC Bulbs, they're blue but the light output is not that bright.

IF you want white/blue lights, get a real HID KIT. But before you put them in make sure your headlights got the projectors :)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t157663.html

thats a walkthru on how to do a DIY for your Camry. :D

Edited by leasaunce

yes i do have a HID kit as my low beams. i jus wanted to change my parkers and fog lights to a white/blue. also yes other people do u have crystalvision not diamondvision but i think the colour varies slightly throughout cars. anyway is diamondvision good? is it just white or white with blue? also how much do they cost?

yes i do have a HID kit as my low beams. i jus wanted to change my parkers and fog lights to a white/blue. also yes other people do u have crystalvision not diamondvision but i think the colour varies slightly throughout cars. anyway is diamondvision good? is it just white or white with blue? also how much do they cost?

yeah i reckon the the diamond visions are alright, its white with the slightest tinge of blue. umm price varies, theres this shop at westfield burwood that sells them for 139, i think they cost a bit more at autobarn. but yeah, i guess it does look different depending on the car, in your case i think you'll be best to go for the diamond visions to get rid of the yellow tinge.

yeah i reckon the the diamond visions are alright, its white with the slightest tinge of blue. umm price varies, theres this shop at westfield burwood that sells them for 139, i think they cost a bit more at autobarn. but yeah, i guess it does look different depending on the car, in your case i think you'll be best to go for the diamond visions to get rid of the yellow tinge.

$139 for a pair of bulbs :o THATS more expensive than the REAL HID Xenon Bulbs. :huh:

i was quoted at autobarn campbelltown for the diamond visions at $120

i thought fark that and got the crystal vision at about $50-$60, not exactly blueish or anything but nice and white, i also bought white led parkers (yes i know, illegal), but they actually look pretty good and dont look illegal at all.

I had the leds before i bought the new bulbs, and i tried the parkers that came with the crystal visions and to me they look like just normal parkers, so put the leds back in..

I have used both crystal and diamond vision

And i have to say dont waste your time/money on crystal. Diamond is so much brighter and whiter with a very nice tinge of blue. at 5000K its got more than enough brightness and i personally perfer them cause HID are too bright and pisses ppl off... (inc. cops)

oh and diamond lasts longer that crystal... my crystal blew after 1yr (maybe a bad batch)..